Classic Victorian home in Lower St. Charles Corridor on shady tree-lined street. One block to St. Charles streetcar line and mardi gras parade route. Over 120 years old, this house has two separate balconies for your enjoyment! Walking distance to downtown, French Quarter, Superdome, and Convention Center. Easily accessible to all that New Orleans has to offer, with or without a car. Perfect for groups!
This is an entire house with two balconies right near everything you want to visit in New Orleans!
Walking distance to:
• New Orleans Convention Center
• Union Passenger Terminal Train Station
• New Orleans Superdome
• Smoothie King Center
• Mais Arepas
• Slice Pizzeria
• Casa Borrega
• Barrel Proof
• Courtyard Brewery
• Central City BBQ
• Dryades Market
• The Avenue Pub
• World War 2 Museum
• Ogden Museum of Southern Art
• Lee Circle
• Coliseum Square Park
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire house- bedrooms, laundry, fully stocked kitchen! Two private second-floor balconies, and there is also a backyard with a grill and space to relax.
Atención a los huéspedes
I don't plan to bother the guests and let you enjoy New Orleans in peace, unless you need anything then I will be there as fast as I can!
Otros aspectos destacables
I manage several airbnb units in the area- if you think another unit may fit your needs better, feel free to take a look at my other listings:
Número de licencia o registro
Obtén más información sobre este número
Hello & welcome to the Airbnb! Please take a minute to remind yourself of the rules in the unit:
• This is not a party house. Please treat the home with respect.
• Parking: There is plenty of free street parking by the house
• There is no smoking of any kind permitted in the unit, and if you smoke you will lose your $500 security deposit
• No animals
• Please make sure to quiet down by 9pm on the weekdays and 10pm on the weekends.
• Complaints will be handled as follows:
- - 1st issue: $250 fine and mandatory inspection.
- - 2nd issue: $500 fine, case started with Airbnb, negative review. Mandatory inspection
• Because we need time to make sure the unit is clean, we can not accommodate early check-ins or late check outs.
• Please do not lose keys!
• Upon Checkout, please load the dishwasher and throw away all food items and trash items in the trash bins outside the apartment. Then leave the keys in the same place you found them and let me know you have left. Thanks and have a great time in New Orleans!
Este anfitrión tiene 242 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a 27 year old DJ and entrepreneur in New Orleans. I like to listen to music, both on vinyl and WWOZ radio. I like good food and cool art.
Check out my listings here!