This gorgeous upstairs master bedroom suite with private sundeck is fully furnished with very comfy king size bed and large private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. Suite has vaulted ceilings and is sunny and spacious (500 square feet including deck). Screen door on sundeck allows for fresh air and expansiveness.
Reset. Recharge. Unplug. Give yourself the gift of self-care in beautiful Santa Cruz and create your own personal retreat in this beautiful safe healing quiet space.
• Enjoy quiet peaceful surroundings
• Take a bath in the Jacuzzi tub
• Take one of the many yoga classes Santa Cruz has to offer
• Meditate in the meditation corner of the room
• Treat yourself to a massage
• Start your next creative project or finish a work-in-progress.
• Bring that stack of books you’ve always wanted to read.
• Walk through the quiet beauty of nearby redwood forests
• Exercise or swim at nearby fitness centers
• Rock climb at nearby climbing gym
• Enjoy a short walk to the yacht harbor and beach
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest is encouraged to use the living room, dining and kitchen areas as needed, but other areas of the house are private and not permitted for guest use. Common areas are kept clean and neat. Dishes, pans and some cabinet space are available as well as a mini-fridge. Lovely backyard with deck and slate tile patio.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'll welcome you to the suite personally and give you a tour of the house. As an introvert, I value my alone time, but also am a good resource to answer questions especially about ideas for healthy things to do in Santa Cruz.
Otros aspectos destacables
Single occupancy preferred. House is quiet, especially after 9pm. House and neighborhood are very clean and quiet.
- No smoking of any kind
- No illegal drugs
- No heavy drinking
- Wash dishes as you go; don’t leave in the sink.
- No visitors, registered guests only
- No shoes in the house
- Quiet hours 9pm to 7am
- Be mindful of water use. Severe water restrictions enforced by the City of Santa Cruz.
- Kitchen use allowed until 8pm
Santa Cruz resident for over 35 years. After a 20 year computer engineering career I became a massage therapist, nutritionist and author. Every day I swim and practice yoga (Bikram and restorative). I value my alone time, am very quiet but also am a good resource to answer questions especially about ideas for healthy things to do in Santa Cruz.