SLEEEP provides a unique sleeping experience through our patent-pending capsule -SLPer- which is designed for your quality sleep and total privacy. You can personalize your bedding according to your personal preferences. You will also be provided with a personal locker to secure your luggage and valuables. SLEEEP is surrounded by countless lively cafès, restaurants, and bars (we will also have a list of recommendations for you.) Be our guest and have a truly unique Hong Kong experience!
- No eating inside SLEEEP
- SLEEEP provides a private space for recharge for each individual, the corridors and restroom facilities are shared with other guests in a co-ed setting.
- Our SLPers are double decked thus there is a chance one would be assigned an upper space, in which case one must use a secured ladder to access and exit the SLPer.
- Due to the nature of the location, SLEEEP Sheung Wan as our pilot project is unable to provide the accessibility fit for persons with physical disabilities.
- SLEEEP reserves the right to dismiss any guests if he/she fails to demonstrate reasonable respect to other guests and observe our house rules within our premise.
- SLEEEP is a brand under Space is Ltd. and is a licensed guesthouse operator in Hong Kong.
SLEEEP -the first licensed capsule hotel in Hong Kong- blends design & technology in promoting a sustainable culture, one quality sleep at a time. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have, we're listening.
SLEEEP sees sustainability as part of its mission. Pending to be the first capsule hotel in the world to be LEED v4 certified (ID+C: Hospitality), SLEEEP’s commitment to the environment is evident from the paperless operations, 100% LED lightings, the heat recovery system for the hot showers, the organic cotton towels and locally sourced amenity options. All that aside, the core service that SLEEEP provides is in itself an advocation for a more sustainable lifestyle on an individual level.