The flat is in a magnificent Grade ii listed property, right in the heart of the city, on the corner of Park Row, with the best bars, restaurants & night life in Leeds on the door step. It is just 700 yards from the train station, likewise walking distance to all attractions, just cross the street for the award winning Trinity shopping centre, short stroll would get you to the market stalls & independent boutiques, many of which are housed within breathtaking Victorian and Edwardian buildings.
- Please linger only in the flat, respect other residents' space.
- The flat can accommodate only the number of people approved.
- Please do not smoke or vape inside the flat or any space within the building.
- During quiet hours (10pm - 7am) please keep noise and voices low.
- Leave your space in the condition you found it so as to keep cleaning charges low.
- Please shut the entrance door to the building firmly locked behind you for your own security and of other residents'.
Este anfitrión tiene 6 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones