Acerca de este anuncio
Quiet room on first floor, looking out over our lovely back garden! You have your own private en-suite bathroom. We're just a 15min bus ride to the city centre -- or 10min cycle... the bike is included! If you are arriving by car, we can also provide you with a parking space :) we are 5min from the ring road.
We live in a modern terraced house. There are two rooms available for AirBnB, depending on who of us is not at home at the moment -- please see the other room listed under my name. All rooms are fully furnished with comfortable double bed, wardrobe, desk, bedside light and chest of drawers.
This bedroom is on the first flood, with its own access to an en-suite bathroom.
Disponible para huéspedes
With each room we provide:
- a bicycle! And a bike lock. By far the easiest way to get around Oxford :)
- towels, hair dryer, shampoo and shower gel.
- Wifi internet connection.
- Tea & coffee
- You may store food in our fridge.
- You may use our washing machine.
- There is free on-street parking.
- You may use our iron and ironing board.
- You can use our shared living room and shared kitchen
- Your shared bathroom (with shower and bathtub) is shared if there is a second Airbnb guest
Atención a los huéspedes
We are usually at the office late during the week, so won't be home much
Otros aspectos destacables
We would love you to stay with us -- so do tell us a little bit about yourself! :)
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 12 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi I'm German/Italian/Belgian and have been living in Oxford for 5 years. I work for an international development consultancy company in Oxford and regularly travel to Africa for work. I lived in Ouagadougou for several years, while doing my PhD. Our house is just by the Thames River -- so I love taking my kayak for a spin or going cycling in the lovely countryside around Oxford.