20 minutes away from the Burnham Park. 15 minutes away from Puregold.
Great mountain view.
- Turn off unused lights and electric devices - Although usage of electrical devices is included in your stay, we urge you to help us keep the place environmental friendly and save energy when going out. This will also prevent any accidental fire caused by over-heating or faulty wiring.
- Water is precious - Water is free to use inside the premise however, we ask you to help us conserve precious water.
- Souvenirs - Items inside the premise are not for souvenirs; there are a lot of shops to get real stuff to bring home.
- Vandalism - Intentionally destroying/damaging things inside the premise can only cause trouble and will be charge to your account.
- Keep the premise clean. Put all your trash to the trash can.
- Since the house is 15-20 minutes drive away from the main city, we advise guests to bring their own food and drinking water (with refrigerator, microwave oven, gas stove, coffee maker and charcoal griller). It is also advisable for guests to have their own vehicle. Parking is free.
- The place is inside a subdivision. We would like the guests to avoid too much noise that may bother other residents especially after 10 PM.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.