PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING...
My place is charming and cozy. I spent quite a lot of time designing and improving it, but keeping it simple and functional which makes it unique and valuable. This is not an apartment designed for tourists but a real home and I think this makes a difference!
This condominium unit displays a vibrant theme, complimented by mood lighting. All bedrooms are equipped with air-conditioning units coupled with windows in every area, each spot is lively, cool and relaxing. It was designed to serve as a home to everyone who lives in it.
• LIVING/DINING SPACE:
The unit has a sitting, dining and work area. A flat screen TV with cable is in place for your viewing pleasure.
We love to cook both local and foreign dishes. The kitchen is fully functional if you would like to prepare your own meals. If not, there are a lot of delivery services or restaurants near by.
Equipped with High-Speed Internet Wi-Fi and Landline Telephone. Guests can enjoy unlimited phone calls to landlines within Metro Manila (Free of Charge)
The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed with a balcony facing the main street of the community. The second room has a twin-sized bed and an unusual stool (Kamote Stool) that will certainly catch your attention. Fresh new linens are installed for every guest to ensure cleanliness, good hygiene and quality sleep. There are empty cabinets for your belongings and storage.
Bathroom essentials are provided such as towels, shampoo, tooth paste, bath soap and toilet paper. It is equipped with hair dryer, shower with hot water and bidet.
Security officers are on-duty 24/7 within the condominium property to ensure the safety of my guests. Further, the area has a 24/7 Backup Generator for Limited Emergency Power and is least prone to flood.
Serviced Laundromat (Laundry shop) and Convenience Store are all located at the ground floor of Clubhouse building (about 2 mins walk from the unit).
• 24-HOUR ACCESS/ CHECK-IN:
I can accommodate guests arriving too late, midnight etc. In case I'm not available, my brother or my mom will personally welcome my guests.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest can access the gym located at the 2nd floor of the condominium’s club house for a minimum fee... The pool can also be used with a minimal charge (open to visitors from Tuesday until Thursday).
Atención a los huéspedes
I personally handle this unit. From Check-in to Check-out. I'm just a phone call/message away. I will do my best to make your stay wonderful!
- Guest limited to those declared during booking so please provide the correct names of each prior to arrival to prevent any inconveniences. Undeclared names will not be allowed to enter Siena Park for safety reasons based on PMO guidelines.
- Smoking inside the unit is prohibited as this will trigger the smoke detector. Also, this may lead to property damage. Any signs and/or damage to property due to smoking within the unit will be charged in full to your security deposit.
- Please take off your shoes/slippers when inside the unit. Kindly use the provided house slippers
- Though cost of utilities is part of the booking cost, please help in saving energy by turning off and removing the plug of the AC, TV and lights when not in use or when going out. Trust that you do thesame in your respective household.
- No use of illegal substances
- Gatherings are fun but please limit noise/music especially after 9pm
- Please use the designated table counter in the dining area or the marble table in each balconies when consuming your food/drinks
- Please dispose own trash at the designated garbage bin located at the lower ground floor (just besides the lift)
- You are free to use all kitchen contents, but please clean up as a household courtesy. Please do not leave unwashed dishes on the sink
- No Food/Drinks inside the bedrooms. Any stains found on bed linings/sheets/pillows will be deducted from your security deposit (USD $50.00).
Travelling, meeting awesome people of various cultures and cooking are just some of the many stuff that I do during my off days =)
As a host, I'll try my best to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
Should there be any assistance needed, please don't hesitate to contact me.