Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
QUINTESSENTIAL OTTOMAN ARCHITECTURE
The warm soul of this vintage apartment will transport you to Beirut's Ottoman past where you will relive the glory of old Beirut's summer days and nights. This luminous space in the center of Mar Mikhael is marked by vaulted windows, lofty ceilings and an immaculate collection of nostalgia furniture and crafts. Beyt also comes with an enchanting garden cafe that offers a calm reprieve from Mar Michael's actions.
Hello, Rouf here. My job is to make sure your stay in Beirut is as easy and comfortable as possible. First time to town? Let me know and I will make sure you eat, play and live like a local Beiruti. Beirut is a city of wonders and I can help you uncover many of its hidden gems.
Welcome to BEYt: This apartment is PlanBey group's labor of love and the physical embodiment of the values PlanBey represents- A celebration of Beiruti life. The space not only serves as a home for visitors but is often used as an exhibition space for artists and craftsmen in addition to being a unique venue for bespoke dinners and events.
The apartment is in an Ottoman building dating from the 1860's. Despite its age, BEYt is immaculately maintained. When staying here you will experience all the charm of old-school living with modern amenities and the comforts they provide.
BEYt is a central as it can get in Mar Mikhael. You are a minute walk from all the swanky bars, gourmet restaurants and funky Mar Mikhael boutiques.
What to expect when booking:
- Private Space: All the indoor area is yours to enjoy exclusively. The indoor area come with :
* Sleep: A spacious private bedroom with an en suite hammam like bathroom. Your bedroom has its own lock so no one but you will have access to your bedroom and bathroom.
* Live: A charming and comfortable living and dining room
* Eat: BEYt provides a fully functional kitchen fit for gourmet meals
- Common area: The enchanting little garden that comes with BEYt is a quite little café from 11:00 am to 8:00 PM / Monday- Sunday. This area is not exclusive during the day. At night when the doors close this place becomes all yours. Although you will have access to the garden at all times, people visiting the garden will not have access to any of your space indoors. Your privacy indoors will be respected at all times day and night.
- Breakfast: You will be served a traditional Lebanese breakfast every morning. ( Look at the photos)
- Kitchen: BEYt provides a fully functional kitchen fit for gourmet meals
- Housekeeping: The house staff and cleaners will tidy up your room and bathroom every day unless you request them not to.
- Laundry: The house staff can also clean your clothes on request for a very reasonable fee - You will not have access to a washer/dryer in BEYt
- Staying Cool: All the rooms have air conditioning expect the main living area
- Peace & Calm:- You are in the middle of Mar Michael but your bedroom is not street facing. Furthermore the antique window shutters are retrofitted with double glazed panels that insulate the rooms from sound and heat.
Atención a los huéspedes
If you need help finding that "magic button" that makes an appliance work or just looking for something delicious to eat - shoot me a line or call me.
Want to meet up for coffee? I would love to! If I'm in town and not drowning with work I'll be there. Don't want me to exist? I get it... I like my privacy too.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Acerca del alojamiento
Al alojarte con Airbnb, te quedas en la casa de otra persona.