For rent a one-bedroom apartment in Budva with an area of 45 m2 in a new house with an elevator near the university in the area of Rozino in close proximity to all necessary infrastructure, shops, cafes and restaurants. View from the terrace to the courtyard and mountains. Apartment for four beds with air conditioning, Wi-Fi Internet, cable TV and intercom. The apartment is on the 2 floor at the entrance to the entrance there is a ramp and an elevator. In front of the house there is parking.
To the beach - 1 km;
To the Old Town - 1.5 km;
To the supermarket Mega - 50 m;
To the pharmacy - 100 m;
To the bus station - 300 m;
To the sports center - 300 m;
To the polyclinic - 300 m
Apartment for four beds consists of:
- a living room with air conditioning with a large TV and a sofa set and a sideboard and access to a covered terrace overlooking the courtyard and mountains which has a table and chairs.
- dining area with a large round table for 4 people.
- kitchen with two-chamber refrigerator, stove with oven and extractor and with a bar counter.
- a spacious bedroom with a double bed with bedside lamps, TV, wardrobe and access to the terrace.
- bathroom with toilet and shower, washbasin and washing machine.
- Entrance hallway with wardrobe.
The apartment has antique furniture. Roller shutters are installed on the windows.
Atención a los huéspedes
On all issues you can treat with pleasure I will help you.
Upon your arrival, we shall provide advice and guidance on all Budva has to offer, fitting your interests and desires.
We offer the opportunity to organize for you, tours to Montenegro's best places, fishing outlets, boat rides and much more.
Otros aspectos destacables
Upon arrival in Budva, it is mandatory to register at the tourism center in order to pay a touristic tax for the period of your stay.
For adults, 1euro/day
For teenagers between 12-18 years, 0,5 euros/day
For children under 12 years, 0 euros/day
Guest will feel at home in this gorgeous apartment. We only expect that our guests respect the items in the apartment and neighbors. Pets are welcome, and small parties must be arranged and discussed with the owners.