THIS IS BASIC PLACE.
Having said that, now what you can find here is a CLEAN and BRIGHT place that supplies you with enough essential facility to go on in the hustle of this city. All without making a blackhole in your wallet. Or your bank account. Or whatever sustains your living. If you dread the too-much detergent smell on your bed or that suspicious looking room, and most of all, you are a true millionaire who saves money for your venture capital, this is the place for you. Welcome to 84!
- - 1. No shoes in the houses. This is Vietnamese house, not a hostel. We have slippers for you, and you can leave your shoes in the first floor.
- - 2. No Smoking indoor. That kills. I smoke too, but on the rooftop. You have a nice little garden there. Windy, and fresh.
- - 3. Keep your things in your room. That includes all the comb, toothpaste, cups, mugs, chairs, lights, shelves that are provided in your room.
- - 4. DON'T GET DRUNK AND HARASS PEOPLE. If it happens, we kick you out. With FORCE if needed. Mostly it means you go to Vietnamese prison.
- - 5. Please ask if you have any question. Like any.
Este anfitrión tiene 81 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Growing up in a small town of Central Highland Vietnam, I have been living in Saigon for more than a decade. Those years of exploration develop my deep love with the city and I wish I can help my guests feel the same vibe.
Travel guidebook might help you with all the touristy attraction, then how to experience as a local obviously my strength.