Departamento o casa entera
Located on the best block in Old City, LEMA Houses are luxury lofts for design aficionados + romantics. These unique + thoughtfully designed spaces are furnished with LEMA product - an award-winning Italian closet + furniture manufacturer, bulthaup kitchens, Miele appliances, Lutron Pico lighting controls, Duravit + Dornbracht fixtures. The euro-king beds, dressed with custom linen bedding + duvets, are one of many extra special touches to help make your Philadelphia experience truly dreamy.
The “Whitman Loft” is a romantic's happy place - with a breathtaking "only in your dreams" view of the Ben Franklin bridge - one can also look down upon 3rd street while enjoying morning coffee or an evening cocktail in front of expansive factory-sash windows. This 4th floor, 1,100 sq.ft. historic loft has wonderful natural light from the east and west. The LEMA furnishings, coupled with the sleekly minimal bulthaup kitchen and bath design, all add to the tone of this spectacular space - as does your personal reading room, dedicated to a locally connected dead poet, which houses our favorite Walt Whitman writings, local guides and selected musings. This architect-designed loft preserves many of the details and patina of this 19th-century warehouse, from the original plaster and brick walls to the restored old growth pine floors. Whether your visit here brings you for business or leisure - this thoughtfully detailed space offers a rare opportunity to stay in a true historic loft setting complimented with the best of modern amenities.
Disponible para huéspedes
The loft is your oyster - to open upon check-in and to enjoy completely.
Atención a los huéspedes
Your hosts, Rachael + Wesley, both native to the city, have been active in the neighborhood and design community for over 35 years. Having garnered more than 50 design awards, they share their most recent vision, design endeavor, and labor of love - LEMA House - for your private experience + pleasure. Living and working next door, they will be only minutes away to greet you at check-in, and answer any questions you may have. Whether giving directions to the local historic +cultural sites, making recommendations for the best in local shops + dining, or sharing information on art + design venues and happenings - both Rachael + Wesley are available to assist in helping you feel familiar and at home during your stay in Old City.
Otros aspectos destacables
Although we like to think that Philadelphia is always sunny, it does rain from time to time to help keep our tree lined streets so lovely. So should you not have packed an umbrella feel free to use our in-house umbrellas during your stay.
- In order to gain access to the loft, Check-in time must be arranged in advance of your arrival so that we can welcome you.
- Maximum 2 guests - 21 yrs or older.
- Additional guests are not permitted.
- Please remove street shoes while in loft.
- Please no vapping devises, incense or candles.
- Quiet hours after 11 pm out of courtesy to neighboring lofts.
- We love to share our collection of books + magazines and offer them for your enjoyment throughout your stay, but ask that they remain in the loft upon your departure for others to enjoy.
- If you are interested in using this location for a photo shoot or a filming - it must be proposed in advance with detailed information. All arrangements must be made prior to booking and are subject to different rules, rates, insurance and regulations and must be approved by us in advance.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.