Enjoy a cool and comfortable stay in this beautiful home located in upper Makakilo, a few minutes drive to Ko Olina Resort and breathtaking beaches. Relax and unwind in your home away from home. Wake up in the morning to the sound of birds chirping and enjoy complimentary coffee and tea from the lanai or balcony. If not wake up with a quick work out in the downstairs fitness room. Our place is good for large groups that would like to feel like locals for a few weeks and enjoy living in paradise!
- Guests will not have access to owner's desktop computer.
- Guests will only have access to garage to use the washer/dryer. Items in garage are not for guest use.
- Upon leaving and returning from our home please use front door only.
- No smoking allowed on property.
- Please remove shoes at the door. Guests may want to bring house slippers.
- Food items are only allowed in the kitchen and dining area.
- All dishes must be cleaned & put away upon checkout.
- Guests are responsible for disposing of their trash in the bins provided. Trash may not be accumulated in the house.
- Include names of all guests in the itinerary, including children. Only listed guests are allowed in the house.
- Children must be supervised at all times by an adult.
- This is a quiet neighborhood, please keep noise to a minimum between 10pm-6am.
- All large outdoor items (ie. surfboards, boogie boards, skateboars, bikes, etc.) are not allowed in the house and can be stored on the back lanai.
Este anfitrión tiene 7 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is Lyn and my husband Jovanny & I have recently joined the Airbnb hosting community. Ever since relocating to Hawaii two years ago from Florida I have become completely engulfed in anything outdoors. When I'm not working I'm usually out hiking, snorkeling, kayaking or relaxing at the beach. Our island of Oahu is so beautiful and impossible not to explore, so I have created a guidebook of hotspots throughout Oahu to accompany you on your vacation.
I mainly work from home so I can be as hands-on or hands-off as you'd prefer during your stay. My work background is in property management & I also have a degree in Hospitality & Tourism Management so I look forward to putting my skills to good use as your host!
Thank you for considering our home as your next vacation rental!