Studio in the heart of Helsinki's trendiest borough: Punavuori. Next to Sinebrychoff Park and close to many restaurants, bars, cafés, shopping streets and beach. 5 min walk to Supermarket and pharmacy. 10 min to city center. The living space has tv, double bed and sofa-bed for 2. It has a bathroom (with tub, shower and laundry machine), kitchen (with stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher) and balcony. Baby cot, iron and hairdryer available. 100MB wifi. Gym, pool and sauna in building complex.
This apartment is in great condition and is set up for hosting, so there is a lot of storage space for guests.
Even though it's a studio, kitchen and bathroom are quite roomy and fully equipped with anything you might need.
The balcony allows a lot of light in the apartment and the view to the park makes it a very relaxing place to hang out in.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Whole apartment.
- Gym, sauna and pool in the building.
- Courtyard with benches and children play area.
Atención a los huéspedes
I live nearby, so I'm available if anything is needed. In case I'm not, I'll ask someone else to be available on my behalf and let guests know beforehand.
- When leaving, guests should leave the place as they found it in good clean state, dishes washed and trash bin emptied. Used sheets/towels can be left on the bathroom floor.
- Take off shoes when entering apartment (Finnish custom).
- If guests are bringing a baby, I can arrange a travel cot and other items free of charge.