This 1,400 sqft stunning bungalow is a modern, bright and cozy 3.5 bedroom, and 2.5 bathroom. It is loaded with upgraded features and packed with necessary appliances for your convenience. The house is within Tagaytay city center. Taal lake and volcano are minutes drive away. Lots of vistas, restaurants and other nice places nearby. Come and enjoy the privacy in my place - exclusively all yours during your stay!
- Brand new and it's custom-built
- It's completely and exclusively your space during your stay
- 2 bed rooms are air conditioned, and one has air-cooler
- Kitchen has all the necessary things you'll need - feel free to use them
- Heated water system
- Basic bathroom necessities are provided (towel, shampoo, soap, etc)
- Extra restroom is available at the maid's quarter
- Garage can accommodate one car but feel free to park in front of the house if desired
Disponible para huéspedes
Getting into the property may require private transportation, however, tricycles may also be used as means. Bear in mind though, there are no tricycles stationed in the subdivision.
When asked by the guards at the security gate, please let them know that you are going to the MAAMO residence as my guest.
Upon arrival at the unit, the property manager or his representative will hand-over the key to you during check-in period.
Atención a los huéspedes
Guest can directly interact with the host via Airbnb messaging system. The host normally responds within a few minutes.
In case of emergency or when you desire to make a special arrangement with turning over the key, you may contact the Property Manager or one of the Custodians.
Otros aspectos destacables
Security personnel are actively doing rounds in different areas of the subdivision day and night. When they see you on the street, they may ask standard questions as precautions. Please do not over react and be respectful. They're just doing their job - and that is to keep you safe!
Observe Quiet Time after 10:00 pm.
No Liquors in the property.
No Partying in the property.
Cleaning-up your mess is always appreciated.