Great for people who love to visit the city but don't want to pay city prices. Unobstructed views of the Toronto skyline, nearby pub, grocery store, TTC at the door, short walk to 2 subway station, Union station in under 30 minutes, Yorkdale Mall in 15 minutes. Drug-free, LGBTQ friendly.
One large, private, very bright room with floor to ceiling windows, big closet, A/C, TV, cable and internet.
- Semi-private bathroom (shared shower/bath), shared living/dining space & kitchen.
- Large balcony overlooking Forest Hill and spectacular view of the city skyline.
- Key fob security
- Large, indoor, heated pool (open 10am - 9pm)
- Mens and womens dry saunas
- Basic gym with free weights
- Large pet-friendly side yard
Disponible para huéspedes
Access to one bedroom, full bath, living/dining, kitchen, laundry & balcony.
Building access to pool, sauna, side yard & guest parking (additional parking fee may be required for guests who stay longer than 5 days)
Atención a los huéspedes
My partner and I reside in the unit and are open and friendly but give guests their privacy. I am a designer working 9 to 5 and my partner works from home as a photo/videographer and editor. If you have any questions feel free to ask us.
- Check out is at noon unless otherwise discussed
- Quiet after 12am on weekdays is appreciated (we're 9-5ers)
- Moderate alcohol is fine, no smoking or drugs please
- A set of keys are provided. Keys not returned at check out will be subject to a $75 replacement fee
- This is a bed-bug free home. If you have had or been somewhere that has had bed bugs in the past 2 months please find other accommodations. If bedbugs are found in the guest room after your stay, an additional cleaning fee may be required.