For short and long term rental. Newly decorated/furnished mid-century modern beach style in June17. ( original construction 2011) Beautiful and refreshing space for a relaxing and rejuvenating stay. Partial ocean views. Experience easy ocean living in your own deluxe so mission beach condo just 1 house from the sand! Stroll the boardwalk alongside sun-kissed locals and tourists. Beach gear is supplied for dreamy beach days. AC, cable, WIFI and a MUCH coveted parking space all included.
Sorry no kids under 12 yrs old; I can refer you to the other units downstairs in same complex; they are kid friendly. :-). Max capacity is 2 guests.
This is no mere beach cottage experience. The Pacific Ocean and bayshore is your backyard! Can't beat how close we are to the beaches.
This stylish, mid-modern relaxing studio condo has everything you need including AC, WiFi/Cable, foot shower to rinse sandy feet, your own parking space and a coin laundry onsite.
Disponible para huéspedes
Door codes are NOT activated before 3pm ( check in time) on arrival date. For safety reasons, codes can not be released until housekeeping is finished and leaves condo.
Sorry no early check INs during summer season. When other guests check out at 11am, we to do our best to welcome you to a clean and refreshing place.
To OPEN lock, press the small button Schlage, then enter your 4 digit door code. Push down on door handle and open door.
To LOCK FROM INSIDE; Simply turn the black deadbolt to lock.
To LOCK from OUTSIDE, press the small schlage button. Hear it churn then please test that the door has locked before leaving.
Atención a los huéspedes
I love to interact with my guests from all over the world, but I also respect their privacy as they are on vacation!
Otros aspectos destacables
Guests must abide by all house rules. Two guests max.
Super nice location; just one house from the fine white sandy beach. Very close to the water....2 min walk to the ocean beach/pier or 5 min to the bayside. We are ONE house ( ~50 ft) away from the boardwalk. 7 min walk to laundromat/ pizza/market/liquor store. Please note inventory- Damages and missing items will be billed after check-out.
Check out New York Times "36 Hours in San Diego" Feb 16th, 2017:
1. Maximum occupancy is THREE (3) persons.
2. Check IN is 3pm. Check OUT is 11am. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee of $50/hr. after 11am. We unfortunately cannot offer early check in or late check out during the summer season. During the off-season, we will honor your requests as much as possible.
3. Guests shall not rent, assign, or sublet any portion of the property incl. parking.
4. Please NO SMOKING on any part of the property inside or out. We aim to offer allergy appropriate accommodation. Additional cleaning is necessary to remove smoke odors from furniture, bedding, rugs etc. Smoking will result in the loss of your security deposit in full.
5. Sorry, please NO PETS. As above, you will lose your security deposit in full.
6. Please NO DRUGS, NO CONTRABAND anywhere on the property. Both will result in loss of your reservation AND your security deposit in full.
7. Candles unfortunately are a fire hazard and NOT allowed. Please use battery operated candles instead.
8. Please keep noise levels reasonable indoors and refrain to make noise outside of the building to respect our neighbors between 10pm and 8am. Noise violations are subject to a City fine per incident. The San Diego Police Department enforces this City ordinance. You will be responsible for any fines imposed.
9. Please park in your designated parking spot ONLY. ( unit 7 = parking space 7) You risk being towed if you park in another spot. Additional street parking is usually available in the neighborhood. When you have checked out, and continue to occupy your designated parking space for greater than 30 min; your car shall be towed at your expense. Parking is precious in MB.
10. We all love the beach! Be mindful of SAND control. Please shake beach towels outside. There is an outdoor shower hose next to the staircase, so you can conveniently wash off your legs, feet, and sandals. You can use the blue bucket to store any wet or sandy items.
11. California has just experienced a major drought. Do the green thing and TURN OFF the AC, lights, and appliances when you leave. Please be mindful of your water consumption.
12. There is no daily housekeeping service. Guests are responsible for disposal of all trash and refuse in the dumpster on Strandway (behind parking spot #5). If our cleaning service needs to charge us additional fees, we will need to deduct the fee from your deposit.
13. Prior to check out, please put all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start the wash. Please unplug the other appliances (i.e. toaster, coffee machine, and kettle). If you have time, take all the sheets off the beds and place them on the floor. Please organize board games you have used as not to inconvenience the next guests.
**Don’t forget to return both remotes to the counter.
14. We will hold your lost items for 18 days. We can arrange COD returns during that time for a $20 service charge. After that time passes, we will donate the item.
15. We will need to bill you for lost or missing items as per the inventory provided during check in.
16. In the event of an emergency, please contact 911 immediately.
Este anfitrión tiene 43 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm a naitive! I've lived in Pacific Beach area since I was 3 yrs old. I moved away for school and work but after getting married, we moved back to San Diego. We enjoy travel, surfing, yoga, hiking and jogging on the beach. Favorite destinations? Comox, Beaune, Cusco, Shanghai, Cebu, Berlin, Dijon, Zhangjiajie, Luca and of course SF. Life is a journey and an adventure! We are blessed to host travelers from all over the world and we look forward to meeting you soon!