Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Enjoy San Diego while relaxing in one of the city's coolest neighborhoods. North Park is home to many restaurants, breweries and live music venues, all walking distance from the residence.
Minutes away from Downtown, Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego Zoo, Sea World and local beaches. This home was just recently remodeled both inside and out. Professionally decorated with your stay in mind. Room for 4 adults and two children to relax or work in Americas Finest City. Garage parking for two cars.
The home was just recently remodeled and features all new furniture and decor. The house is located within 5 to 10 minutes walk to all of North Park best attractions and only a 10 minute Uber/Lyft ride to downtown and Little Italy.
Disponible para huéspedes
***WARNING: THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE***
We live next door and this rental is ideal for families, guests and business-people in from out of town. This gated area of North Park is quiet and secure and we intend to keep it that way. ANY partying or unregistered guests in the unit WILL result in immediate removal from the property, security deposit taken and a fine incurred. You have been warned!
That being said, guests will have access to the entire property. The house is set up with everything that you will need to make your stay comfortable and relaxing.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are available 24 hours for any emergencies or problems that may arise. Ownership is on-site at the adjacent unit.
• NO SMOKING. If you must smoke, please do it outside, not in the garage. Also, please pick up and dispose of any cigarette butts in the garbage. Any cigarette butts found outside are subject to a $250 penalty.
• Anything you see in the house is free to use and consume – just please don’t take anything that is not yours when you leave
• Quiet time is 10p. I work from home, so please help me not get fired from work. We are very strict on this policy and there will be no exceptions.
• I live next door – if you need anything, please text (preferred) or call
• Please don’t open the windows. You can run the AC (or heat if you are weird) as much as you like, but I’d prefer if we just kept the windows closed at all times
• I may open up the garage to put in or take out the trash or grab something from inside of the garage. Trash day is Thursday if you’d like to put the cans outside the night before. If you forget, we will try to take care of it
• Please keep the garage door closed at all times
• No unauthorized guests without prior notification
• No deliveries apart from food deliveries
Codes and Security
For obvious security reasons, co-owners do not want to be asked to let strangers into the gate in the front nor do they want to answer the door for a guest who has locked him or herself out, so please make sure you take these codes with you at all times
Feel free to say hello to my fellow co-owners, but please remember they are unconnected with my Airbnb or Airbnb generally
• There are towels below the sink in both bathrooms – please feel free to leave them in the bathtub when you are done or you can leave them hanging up before you leave
• There is Dove shampoo and conditioner as well as some shower gel in dispensers in each shower
• Washcloths are on the counter – use as many as you like
• Any towels with ropes, please refrain from using those so my decorator does not murder me in my sleep.
• Anything in the medicine cabinet is all yours – we usually have extra toothbrushes if you forgot yours
• If anything at all is leaking or won’t flush or some other issue that you would not neglect for long in your own home, please just give me a call!
• If you use self-tanner, please supply your own sheets. Getting your Cheetos-juice out of the sheets is a PITA
• If you stain anything, please just write it down so we can fix it before our next guests arrive
• There is a washer and dryer in the garage – feel free to use is as much as you like
• Unless there is an accidental spill, please do not wash my linens. I have a method that works for me
• There are cookies, snacks, candy, drinks, cooking items…basically everything you need with the exception of a grocery run to get down in the kitchen. Enjoy!
• You can mix recycling in with the garbage – our resident recyclers will take care of the rest
• If you need to take the trash out, please put it into one of the garbage cans in the garage
• If you want to start the dishwasher, I'll be happy to unload it after you leave
Este anfitrión tiene 26 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
39 year old Marine Vet. Love to travel and explore this wonderful world. Meeting new people is the best with a great cocktail in one hand