Come live in a classic-looking Willy Street house with all the modern amenities you would expect in a new build. This house was built in 2007 but has a lot of the charm and character (100 year old reclaimed floors, 2 fireplaces, bay window, large porch, 12+ foot ceilings) you would want to find in this neighborhood. It has central air/heat, modern appliances (including a dishwasher, gas stove), and one of the best locations in Madison! Located 1 block off Williamson Street on a quiet street.
- Queen bed, organic latex mattress
- I use natural/eco cleaning products
- Gas grill on the porch
- Large sectional couch could be use for additional sleeping space (does not pull out but fits 2 adults comfortably)
- Full access to my 2 commuter bikes
- Fully stocked kitchen with all the utensils/pans/appliances you would ever need, spices, cooking oil, etc.
- Natural shampoo/conditioner from the Coop
- Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime
- Games, record player, Bluetooth speakers in the living room.
- Parking pad in the back, space for 1 car
- 1100 square feet - large bedroom/living space
- tea and coffee supplied
- 1.5 bathrooms
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to your own private front porch - great for people watching - enjoy your tea or morning coffee outside! There is also a gas grill you are welcome to use. Parking is outside in the back on a concrete parking pad. I have 2 commuter bikes you are welcome to use, but please note I am only 5'4" so they are not very big.
Atención a los huéspedes
Available if you have questions, but otherwise I will respect your privacy and will only stop over when asked/needed.
- Smoking outside on the porch is okay, but not inside the house
- No loud parties after 9:00 pm.
An avid traveler, I am on a mission to see as much of the world as possible. Having made my way through much of Europe, Asia, and central America, I am now working my way through South America. When I am gone traveling, I would like to Airbnb out my place so more people can experience all that Madison has to offer - a place I am proud to call my home base.