Centrally located in the heart of Xintiandi. Three min walk to two subways (Line 10/13). Modern toilet and kitchen. Comfortable. Unbeatable value.
- About 60 mins by car from Pudong Airport, 45 mins from Hongqiao
- Five mins by foot to Xintiandi
- One subway stop to Yuyuan Gardens
- Two subway stops to East Nanjing Road & the Bund
- Three subway stops to Wukang Road
- One 1.8m X 2m KING-sized bed in master room
- One 1.5m X 2m Queen-sized bed in second room
An 80 sqm corner 2-bedroom apartment in a very well-kept local high-rise. The subway is just a 3-mins away, connected to metro Lines 10&13, and all top tourist places are just 2-4 stops away.
Smack in Shanghai's trendiest neighbourhood, XinTianDi, you can walk to dozens of artisan cafes, hipster bars and restaurants, and fashion-forward boutiques.
- A/C with cooling & heating function
- Additional radiators in each room
- 24hr hot water
- Electric blankets in winter
- 40 inch TV in each bedroom
- DVDs for local & Hollywood movies
- Fibre Optic Internet (50mpbs)
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing boards
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
* Towels will be provided based on the number of guests reflected during reservation.
* Standard bedding provided under listed price is for the master room and second bedroom. Requests for additional bedding will be charged at $5/night.
This former neighborhood of old Shikumen has been reincarnated into Shanghai’s glitzy and contemporary district featuring fine restaurants, upscale clubs and boutiques
** The BUND/HUANGPU RIVER/WAI TAN
A waterfront area in Shanghai that run along the Huang Pu River and is one of the most popular tourist spots. Being a former International Settlement area, the bund houses dozens of historical building and is famous for the Art Deco architectures.
The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road. Tianzifang is known for small craft stores, coffee shops, trendy art studios and narrow alleys. It has become a popular tourist destination in Shanghai, and an example of preservation of local Shikumen architecture.
** I'll email you a detailed direction, address (in both languages) and my contact number after you've confirmed the booking.
Disponible para huéspedes
You have access to all the amenities in the apartment.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'll be available to offer help and answer any questions you may have during your stay.
If there is something broken in the apartment, please understand that this could happen at any home or hotel and do be rest assured that it will be tended to on the same day.
Otros aspectos destacables
As this is a private residential compound, please try to keep your volume down and not disturb the neighbours. Neighbours are mostly Chinese elderly and retirees, who value their privacy and safety. So please try to keep your noise levels down. And strictly no smoking along the common corridor or the lift landing.
- No smoking is allowed in the apartment nor in the shared corridor with our neighbours. Please go outside to the stairs area if you need to light up. Breaking of this rule (cigarette smell and butts in the house) will lead to a forfeit of the entire deposit. 在公寓和邻居共用的走道禁止吸烟, 如有需求请移步户外。
- Damage and breakages are the tenants' responsibility during their stay. 如果客人居住期间有东西损坏或遗失,需要客人承担责任和费用。
- A replacement fee will be charged for towels stained by hair dyes, tanning, make up or any stains that cannot be washed away. Replace fees will also be charged for burnt saucepans. 如果毛巾被染发剂或洗不掉的污垢,以及锅具被烧坏, 我们会收取一定的费用来替换新的
- 居住期间请保持良好的邻里关系, 禁止产生过多的噪音而打扰到邻居。如有扰民现象造成邻居投诉,我们将会扣除您的押金｡
Durante el período del 01 de Noviembre de 2017 - 28 de Febrero de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 2 noches.
Born in Singapore, lived and worked in Australia and am now exploring this fascinating creature called China.
I love travelling, getting to know new cultures and people, love hiking, yoga, diving, good food. good wines and good conversations. I also care a lot about sustainability and the environment.
Being a frequent traveller, I totally understand the importance of having a clean and cosy home-away-from-home whether on holiday or business trips, and that is how I design & maintain my apartments.
I'm easy-going and am always happy to help if there are any problems and to point you in the right direction of the best cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars that Shanghai has to offer.