You will stay in a private bedroom with ensuite bathroom in a bright and beautiful 3 bedroom house in the charming neighbourhood of Temescal in central Oakland. This beautiful, safe spot is a 8min walk to MacArthur BART station, and 2 blocks from the shops, bars and restaurants/cafes of Telegraph Avenue. Come enjoy my home with me!
Welcome! I have just moved into my new home in Temescal, and will be welcoming guests here for the next couple of weeks.
Disponible para huéspedes
You are welcome to use the kitchen here and I will provide tea and coffee, although please note that the kitchen is currently minimally resourced for cooking, though you are welcome to use the fridge, microwave etc.
The living room is a nice place to sit and relax, not currently furnished with a TV or dining table.
The garden is a nice space with beach chairs, which you are welcome to use.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am happy to meet you and direct you as much as possible around the local area.
I am in and out of the house all day so feel free to ask any questions!
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note there is currently a standard sized double mattress on a queen sized bed in the bedroom, so the edge of the mattress base is exposed on one side.
The house will be occupied by me throughout your stay, as well as a maximum of 2 additional guests in the third bedroom.
Please note that the house including kitchen is currently fairly sparse in terms of utensils, furnishings and decoration - a minimalist's dream!
- I prefer to accommodate guests who fit with the energy of my home - peaceful, positive and healthy, so pls no smoking indoors, loud music, or excessive alcohol.
- Please be a kind, respectful and communicative person, and I'll aim to be the same!
- Please note that the house including kitchen is currently fairly sparse in terms of utensils, furnishings and decoration (as pictured).
- Please no shoes on in the house.
- Noise: To minimise noise, please no significant kitchen use after 9.30pm. If using the living room, please keep noise levels minimal. In general I value peace and quiet and request guests be reasonably quiet around the house and garden, and if coming in late.
Este anfitrión tiene 111 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am Andi, you'll be staying with me in my home in Oakland. I am currently an intern as a Crossfit coach, and I enjoy keeping fit, crafts and nature in my spare time. Look forward to meeting and hosting you!