Fully furnished, peaceful bedroom with a lot of natural light and a private bathroom. Bedroom surrounded by a lot of nature!
WiFi/Energy/Hot water 24/7 included.
Access to common areas: Laundry room, kitchen, patio and garden.
Privilege location: 5-10 minutes walking to ESAN, Centrum, PAD and UPC universities.
Very close to US Embassy, supermarkets, banks, shops, restaurants, two shopping centers and one of biggest Lima's mall.
The house is located in Los Alamos de Monterrico neighbourhood, Santiago de Surco district. It is a very nice and safe neighbourhood.
Besides all educational institutions mentioned, the area also has bars, gyms, banks, supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops, markets, etc.
We will provide towels, bed sheets and blankets.
There is cleaning included every 15 days, if you are staying a minimum of one month.
Disponible para huéspedes
The house is secured by alarms and movement detectors that we activate each night (Or when nobody is at the house). Also, all Central Avenue is monitored 24/7 through security cameras by the District security guards.
Guests can use the patio (smoking area), the garden, and kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, oven, blender and all utensils.
Laundry: You can use the washing/dryer machine once a week.
Direct access to a very safe and big park from the patio of the house.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will interact as much as the guests would like us to. We will always make sure that our guests needs are met and questions answered.
We can give you suggestions of things to do, places and restaurants to go in Lima and around the area.
We want you to feel like home!
Otros aspectos destacables
Check-in and check-out times can be flexible if we coordinate it at least one week in advance. As long as we are available, we can receive you at our home at any time!
- Please help us protect the environment by turning off lights and TV when not in use.
- Smoking area only at the patio of the house.
- Washer/Dryer use: One day per week per room.
- Kitchen use: Please wash the dishes and utensils you use, clean and tidy up after using the kitchen.
- No food allowed in the bedrooms. When eating at home, please sit down in the kitchen, dining room, or the back porch.
- It is very important that guests do not flush toilet paper (Or any other paper). Dispose used toilet paper in the provided waste container. Peruvian drain/sewer system is not prepared for flushing paper. If the bathroom gets clogged, there will be a charge of min. US$100..
- Absolutely no guests allowed in the house that did not book through Airbnb. Only guests who book through Airbnb can come into the house or sleep at our place.
- Absolutely no drugs or weapons of any kind.
- No loud music or noises from 11PM to 7AM.
Overall, we will appreciate if you take care of our home as you would take care of yours! :)
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My wife and I are both Peruvians who live in this house and would like to open our house for guests and make them feel like home.
I speak English (Intermediate level) and my daughter (Co-host) speaks fluent English, so feel free to email us in English or Spanish.
We will help you as much as we can during your stay in Lima! We love to welcome our guests and make them feel like home. We are quiet and clean people. And, we kindly ask you to respect our home and or rules.
We welcome people from all around the world!