Starview Cabin is the perfect place for a Catskills retreat! Three bedrooms upstairs with brand new mattresses and bedding let you have a dreamy sleep to the sound of the countryside. One bathroom downstairs has a shower/tub combo, and upstairs bathroom has a shower. The floor plan is open allowing views of the outdoors. All new appliances, fully stocked with all the cooking and dining supplies you need. The den with fireplace is a cozy spot for chilly evenings.
Located on a dead end country road but just outside of the popular vacation town of Margaretville where you will find shops, restaurants and groceries. The cabin sits on 5.5 acres of wooded land surrounded by countryside with a magnificent view of the mountains. A fire pit with natural rock sitting area is a great place to warm up in the evening and roast marshmallows. Open the windows at night to fall asleep to the sound of a mountain brook gurgling. The house itself has a large deck for entertaining outdoors and an open floor plan. A side porch off the kitchen has a sitting area. Also off the kitchen is an additional dining area for 4, this doubles for workspace and a game room. The den with fireplace is a cozy spot to enjoy a fire at the end of the day. Newly renovated with everything you need for a restful vacation!
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have full access to the house and property.
Atención a los huéspedes
Property Manager Kim Riera is available as needed.
Otros aspectos destacables
Yarmenko Road is a private dead end road. It is maintained throughout the year but please keep in mind that it is a single lane gravel and dirt road which often has pot holes. Drive slow.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT(URL HIDDEN)This Rental Agreement and Contract (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement made and entered into as of the Reservation Date agreed by and between the undersigned person(s) or renter(s), (the “Guest”) and the undersigned owner, manager or agent (“Rental Agent”), pursuant to which the Guest has agreed to rent the residence described below (the “Property”), for the duration of the Rental Term for the Total Rental Fee and other good and valuable consideration as described herein.
Terms of the Agreement(URL HIDDEN)1. Within 48 hours of the end of the rental period, a representative of the Homeowners will inspect the house to check for damage, missing items and overall condition of the house and property. If the house, the surrounding structures and their contents are found to be in their original condition, the security deposit will be refunded in full in the same manner in which it was received within 7 days of the last day of the rental.
2. In the event of damaged, missing items, or if the house and property were not left according to the checkout requirement, the security deposit will be used to make repairs and/or replace the missing items, and to cover the cost of additional cleaning. If the amount required to do so is greater than the security deposit, Guest agrees to promptly render payment for the balance.
3. The Landlord or Property Manager will have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately- The tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
4. Long distance calls are prohibited. A calling card is needed for long distance toll calls. Emergency medical and police service can be called by dialing 91 1.
5. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in the same condition as at the time of their arrival. Tenants shall pay for maintenance, repairs and additional cleaning should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
5. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in the manner described in the welcome package. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals.
6. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
7. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises without written owner approval.
8. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
9. The tenants shall have no more than 12 (twelve) persons reside or sleep on the premises without owner approval.
10. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
11. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home with proper disposal.
12. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes and other items as commonly used by the Landlord's family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them.
13. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from their acts or omissions with respect to the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
14. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
15. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
16. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
17. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions(URL HIDDEN)
19. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
20. No firearms shall be allowed on the premises(URL HIDDEN)
21. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
22. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits(URL HIDDEN)23. Tenant agrees not to access areas marked PRIVATE even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
24. The property has a fire extinguisher. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
25. The property has smoke alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
26. Tenant is advised that there may not be a carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
27. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
28. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months’ they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items(URL HIDDEN)
29. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
30. Tenant agrees that heat shall not be set above 78. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat is in operation.
31. If personal items are left behind please inform us immediately. We will provide you with a shipping price for your item which you can pay via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). Once payment is received your item will be shipped to you.
The Tenant(s) also agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the landlord, managers, employees, personal and agents from any and all claims, liabilities, suits, damages, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorney fees and costs).