Meticulosamente restaurado en junio de 2017, este acogedor bungalow está situado en un distrito histórico histórico, la ciudad de Ybor. Ybor es un vecindario ascendente en el centro de Tampa.
Esta adorable casa pequeña cuenta con todos los nuevos electrodomésticos y muebles - incluyendo nuevos colchones Sealy de lujo, ropa de cama de gama alta y decoración de moda!
Cuando reservamos con nuestra otra propiedad al lado, "bungalow histórico recién renovado en Ybor City", podemos acomodar fiestas de 16!
- 1. If you’re coming to Ybor City to party you’ve picked a great place to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- 2. Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or out back).
- 3. Check-in is at 4pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- 4. Place all trash in the trash can, dishes in the dishwasher.
- 5. Please wipe down the wood kitchen counters if soiled or wet as soon as possible.
- 6. Since we are in a neighborhood, limit sound level between the hours of 11 PM and 6AM.
- 7. During the week if the home is unoccupied, the owners work here…we kindly ask guests to refrain from entering the private office on the first level.
- 8. While we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the tub. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- 9. To ensure that we keep the hardwood floors gleaming and squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home. We like to think of it as bringing the beach to the house (only without the sand!)
- 10. Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 23+. Guests under the age of 23 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- 11. The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the trash bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
- 12. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- 13. We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you. We understand that for a whole variety of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate whenever possible.
- 14. What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- 15. To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when it’s not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- 16. Please, no pets, we’re allergic!
- 17. Always lock the front and side doors before you leave.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 44 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones