This is a lovely little apartment in a great complex. City Gardens is in a very central location, but on a very quiet street. Right out front of the complex you can catch motorbike taxis to get anywhere you want to go, and there's a 7-11 there as well.
The host (Jung) is very easy to work with; she was responsive to messages and very friendly.
The apartment itself is a nice size with comfortable furniture. The bed in particular was probably the most comfortable one I've had in Thailand with good pillows and a cozy comforter.
Having said that, there are some things that could be better:
- the wifi signal in the apartment is quite weak, and was mostly only functional in the apartment's main room, and even there my tablet was frequently losing signal (though my laptop was fine)
- the kitchen was missing some things that I would have thought were pretty basic like a grater, large pot, colander, storage containers for leftovers, even some tea towels...
- the hot water has been disconnected in the kitchen because repairs would require knocking a hole in the apartment next door.
There were also some maintenance issues that I left with Jung to take care of before her next guest so you may want to check that they've been fixed :-)
- there is some mold in the kitchen under the sink area from a leak. The maintenance people came to look at the leak while I was there so it should be okay now but the mold needs to be cleaned up.
- The hot water unit for the basin in the bathroom appeared to be broken.
- the "mixing" for the water in the shower wasn't working, so you either have scolding hot, or cold (which in Thailand isn't really that cold).
I didn't bother getting either of the water issues in the bathroom looked at because I didn't want to be spending that much time on maintenance, and taking a (not particularly) cold shower wasn't a problem for me.