The Old Farm House is a stunning characterful thatched farmhouse with a great sized enclosed garden. Its the perfect family home, set within the glorious picturesque village of Monxton. It is an active village, with a great pub in walking distance, a shop in the next door village and surrounded by endless green fields, countryside and walks.
Our home is the perfect family home. Its full of character and yet full of modern features. There are numerous places to escape to both inside and out.
- There is a large open plan kitchen at the rear of the house. It is wonderfully bright and spacious with a full view of the garden. A large table for sitting up to 10 people and sofa and armchairs for relaxing.
- There is a cosy snug with a stunning inglenook fireplace and woodburner, the perfect place to relax with the papers or a book.
- A peaceful and calm sitting room for relaxing in the evening with views into the garden
- A TV room/Playroom full of toys and books for you to use
- We have a built-in bar in the cellar which is a fun place to enjoy a few drinks in the evening.
- A downstairs loo, boot room and laundry room.
1st floor we have 4 bedrooms, 2 ensuites and a family bathroom.
2nd floor we have a double bedroom.
We have a stunning mature garden with lots of space to enjoy, be it eating outside, sitting out of the Ibiza style sofas, running around the garden, playing on the swings/trampoline or wendy house, or even have a net in the cricket nets!!!
There is ample space to explore, hideaway or just relax.
There is space for parking 4 cars, 2 inside the gates and 2 on the driveway at the front of the house.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have the entire house and garden to yourselves to enjoy.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are always available to help via phone and email any time you need.
Otros aspectos destacables
Travel cot and high chair are also available.
We have a dog, two cats and two rabbits which are all part of our family. When the house is available our dog will come with us but the cats and rabbits can form part of your adventure here or not, as you prefer.
- This is our family home, therefore please do respect our property and belongings.
We are a fun loving family of five. We just adore our home and have loved our 6 years here so so much. The house is so warm and welcoming full of character and we have made it our own.
It is never empty and my children (9,7 and 5) love the big garden for exploring, escaping and running around.