Spacious master suite with attached bathroom, dual sinks, shower and tub combo. Queen bed, ceiling fan and large window. Driveway parking, additional parking on street. South side of town, quiet neighborhood still nearby good restaurants and shopping. Slightly farther to casinos, but closer to Lake Tahoe via mount rose highway. Just miles from Mount Rose and countless trailheads for biking, hiking and exploring. Summit Sierra mall with movies and food as well as great retail shops 3 miles away.
Nice spacious room with queen bed recliner. Private bathroom with tub and shower. Nice view from room, sometimes wild horses are in the neighborhood snacking on the grass. Newer home built in 2003, black cat and Australian Shepherd live here, both very friendly. Dog may bark at first but immediately wants to lick you and get attention.
Disponible para huéspedes
Bedroom is upstairs above garage and bathroom is attached. There is small coffee station in bathroom for your use as the kitchen is not part of the listing, but there is a mini fridge in the suite and I'm flexible and will accommodate exceptions. You can use pool table downstairs but please respect it and don't play after 9pm. The front porch seating area is also a nice place to relax, feel free to use that as well.
Atención a los huéspedes
Most of the time I'll be here to meet and greet guests, there will be times we are not home or will get home after you've arrived.
Otros aspectos destacables
Front door is electronic code that is provided prior to checkin. Park on left side of driveway in front of small garage door please.
- Keep bedroom door shut to keep animals out please.
- No smoking of any substances on the property, no candles, no excessive drinking.
- Guests are strictly forbidden from downloading any unauthorized or illegal downloads via the WiFi provided. If this occurs, the internet provider will notify me and guests will be fined $400, no exceptions.
- No shoes on carpet, please take all shoes off at front door tile area.
- Treat the house with care, this is my home.
- The kitchen is not included but there is a mini fridge in the suite for small items and I'm flexible to accommodate exceptions.
- Feel free to utilize porch seating out front as well as pool table downstairs, both are good for relaxing :)