Our inn locates at Hamugu village of Shangri-la City. Follow the Huanhu Road you will find the oldest village Hamugu which is surrounded by ShiKa & MeiDuoSiLa snow mountains. It's facing the grassland and near the important international wetlands - Napa Lake which is the cranes’ wintering, and surrounded by tibetan (URL HIDDEN) the end of village is heavily forested, birds' singing and flowers.
Our Inn has a total of 2 floors and are all solid wood structure.The public area is about 300 square meters. We have 9 guest rooms (35 m² ). Each guest room serves a 1.8 m King size bed or a 1.8 m King size bed with a 1.5 m single bed. Private bathroom with 24 hours hot water is included in each room, slippers and free full set of toiletries are provied. Outside the window of the room is the snow-capped mountain, grassland pasture ,Tibetan villages and countless pigs、 cattles、sheeps and horses.Here also has a big yard, sitting in the courtyard can appreciate beauty village and play swing, crawling, the balance beam and so on. The yard also has vegetables, fruit trees, gooses, dogs and horse.
Disponible para huéspedes
1. In addition to the guest room, free of charge in all public areas.
2. Free breakfast (include tibetan tea, yogurt).
3. Guests need to pay to use the washing machine
Atención a los huéspedes
1.We provide customized tourism to private, to help you plan arrangements in shangri-la journey and the surrounding areas.
2. Free services: breakfast, parking lot.
3. Paid services: washing machine, car rental and charter service, riding horse, hiking, tour guide, lunch, dinner,airport pickup and drop-off.
Otros aspectos destacables
1. In addition to the sceneries surrounding around our inn,here also has tibetan villages, tibetans and the countless cattles, pigs,sheeps and birds.Here is almost no bars,shops and other places of consumption. Like lively, trip in a hurry guests (such as check-in in the evening, checking out the second day early in the morning), we don't suggest you to live in our place.
2.In the spring and winter, please take enough warm clothes. In the summer and fall, the temperature does not exceed to 20 degrees, please bring sufficient coats.
3.Please bring your sunscreen.
I used to be an IT engineer. In a trip to Shangri-La,I am deeply attracted by the beauty of the shangri-la.Then I made the most momentous decisions in life, decide to settle here. After the resignation, an inn was opened at the Shangri-La Napa Sea International Wetland Scenic Area. I am warm, hospitable and cheerful.English is very good. I am also very familiar with the Shangri-La attractions and know some mysterious valley that other tourists don't know here. I like hiking, sewing, cooking, raising flowers, gooses,dogs and horse.
My inn is a 2 floor wooden structure buidling with 8 guest rooms. You can take a great landscape view from here and enjoy the stargazing at night. Here is far away from noisy and pollutional cities, here is my lovely home, looking forward to seeing you.