Departamento o casa entera
Enjoy this newly renovated two floor home perfect for a family or small group just a short walk to downtown Northampton and Smith College. 2 family home.
Three bed rooms, two queen beds, one twin, one bathroom, and the option (for an additional fee) for a fourth suite with private bathroom, queen bed and sitting area on the third floor. Luxurious bedding. Infant and child ready!
You'll have a comfortable living room, dining room, a well equipped kitchen and front porch in your private space.
This wonderful space has just been completely renovated and furnished as an Airbnb made to feel like home. New mattresses, wonderful linens and pillows, furnishings and everything you might need in the kitchen. A gas fire in the fireplace makes the living room extra cozy in cooler weather!
I live next door and am happy to be available for whatever you may need yet you have completely privacy.
I also have a listing for a third floor suite with a queen bed, sitting area and full bathroom which can be booked as an add on with easy access from this space. Listed as "Lovely Room in Northampton".
If you are traveling with a baby or child I have a pack and play, high chair and other essentials to make your stay easy.
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have access to the comfortable front porch.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am easily available for whatever you may need and am happy to assist you in any way I can while affording you all the space and privacy you want.
Otros aspectos destacables
This is a large two family house with lots of room and privacy. The front porch is shared.
- Please enjoy the space and treat this as if it were your own home.
- I do kindly request that you leave your shoes or boots at the door.
- In the kitchen:
- Clean up after yourself, wash and put away any dishes, pots and pans, utensils and wipe down stove, countertops, microwave, etc.
- Please do not leave food in the refrigerator when you leave.
- Please do not cut or use knives, etc on the wooden countertop. Use the chopping boards.
- No candles or lit items
- Please no guests in the home after 10 PM.
- Only registered guests may stay in the home.
- You may smoke outside on the porch, let me know if you'll need an ashtray.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 28 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I spend my time between my two homes in Northampton, Massachusetts and Puerto Morelos, Mexico. I'm an artist, teacher and gardener and love travel and meeting new people. I'm learning to fly an airplane, enjoy live music, art, cooking, reading, and adventure. Life is sweet!