My apartment is located 18 min from Alexanderplatz (Tram M4) and 3 min from S-Greifswalder Str. where in case you can take the train to Schoenefeld Airport.
The area is super well furnished with supermarkets, internet point, discounts, pharmacies, grocery store, ice cream shop, pizzeria and banks.
The bed (180x200) can accommodate one or two people.
**HELLO! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE LISTING IN ITS ENTIRETY**
- Understand that this is not an Hotel a B&B or any other hospitality business, it's a private house. So please, inform me with the precise time about when you would check-in, otherwise you may not find me at home.
- I expect you will respect my home.
- Building Administration Rules state that quiet time start at 9pm.
- No unregistered guests without prior approval during the booking process
- No parties
- No drugs of any kind.
- No smoking in the house.
- Please ask before starting laundry
- Please put garbage in the special bin for separate collection
- Please, when you wake up, before go out, open the window
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let me know ASAP.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a €50 replacement fee.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Hello! I'm Erik, I was born in Italy and I moved in Berlin years ago. I speak English, Italian and a little bit of Spanish.
I've recently finished to study as web developer in order to switch career from the operations management.
I was use to compose music but due lack of time I stopped like 3 years ago. In a very far past I've studied as cook, so if you have questions about Italian recipes, feel you free to ask :)