A charming, well furnished flat at a twenty second walk next to the Liverpool Street station. Two ensuite bedrooms with bathrooms inside them, and a spacious living room with cook ready kitchen. A double bed in the living room hosts additional guests. The place is perfectly located - whether you are coming from Stansted, Gatwick or Luton airports or working in the city/financial district/silicon district in Shoreditch, the place is just around the corner.
1) Guests without clear profile pictures showing full face, guests who don't look like their profile picture are not allowed as per my house rules.
2) Please provide a clear reason for your stay.
3) Please provide full names of all individuals (via private message) who would be staying at the listing
4) I am happy to host new guests on Airbnb who are without reviews to help them get used to the platform, provided you send me a link to your Linked in profile or your Face book profile that clearly shows you in a professional capacity and matches your Airbnb profile picture, so that I can independently verify.
If the points 1 - 4 (which are part of my house rules as well) above are not met, I have automatic right to cancel the booking as per the platform's policy
A couple of frequently asked questions before you learn more about the flat :)
Q: Do I have the entire flat to myself/my group?
A: Yes you do. It clearly says "Entire flat" in the description as you will see.
Q: Is your place available for Date X to Date Y ?
A: You can clearly see it in the calendar and in fact to send a message you need to choose the dates of your stay, and if you can actually choose your desired dates, it is of course available
Q: What time can I check in?
A: Best time to check in is at or after 3pm. However, I work close by and I am flexible and can accomodate early check in (as you can see from various reviews). I am super friendly and happy to help as much as I can
Q: Can I keep my luggage after I check out?
A: Yes, you can. Lot of guests do it (please see reviews yourself). It is best if you check out by 11am and you can keep the luggage inside the flat still and keep the keys, go explore the city, and come back later when you want to go to Airport or train station and pick up the luggage and give me back the keys
Q: Is the place central, and can I see various attractions easily?
A: Yes, very much so - it is literally thirty seconds walking from Liverpool street station and in zone 1 and close to almost everything. Please see reviews and see the "Getting Around" section below
The flat is located on the 1std floor of a gorgeous old English building
Your friendly host (me :) will usher you into the neighbourhood with plenty of insider tips on activities, restaurants and events.
You'll get two real bed large double beds; immaculate personal bathroom with shower and towels; cook-ready kitchen; and free wireless in an artsy, vibrant and walkable neighborhood. Convenient to metro, train and bus connections.
Liverpool Street station(for metro/tube/trains to airports) - thirty seconds walk, you can literally see it from the flat
Shoreditch high street station - 3 mins
Bank/Financial District - 2 mins
Nearest bus stop - right next to the building
Nearest supermarket - 30 seconds walk
Airports - Liverpool st station is connected to all the airports via bus/train links, and to rest of UK
Disponible para huéspedes
The guests will have full access to the plush living room - complete with dining table, wifi-connection. There are beautiful paintings on the wall to go with the decor. Guests will also have their own bedroom that has a very comfortable double-sized bed, and cabinets/closet space along with bedside table and lamps. Guest would have his own bathroom, with a great shower. Guest can also use the kitchen microwave, oven, hot-plate, and all utensils/cutlery/plates for a very comfortable stay.
Atención a los huéspedes
I have been living in London for over six years and I speak English, French, Russian and bit of Chinese and have travelled a lot around the world. I would be able to help guests with tips on how to get the best of London - be it bars, music venues, restaurants or nightclubs.
I will give you the good first hand advice/tips on the Shoreditch area - and point out its best things - the bars/pubs all around the flat, or the Box Park (the first popup mall in the UK), SpitalFields Market with centuries of tradition and history - let you know where the best events are going on and make any introductions necessary to help you hit the ground running.
- Please keep shoes in Shoe rack inside the flat: I keep my shoes just inside the flat, but outside the bedroom and living room areas in a shoe-rack. I would request you to do the same once you come inside the flat as well. This means the flat is always clean and tidy
- If you plan to cook you are expected to clean after yourself and wash your dishes. Please clean after cooking and wash all your dishes. This keeps the flat very clean.
- Only guests who have booked are allowed in the apartment unless prior notice has been given
- This is a non smoking flat, but if you wish to smoke you can do so just outside the flat
- Please make sure both the front door and balcony door are closed properly when you are not inside the flat.
- Strictly no parties
- If you've booked for one or two people only and have paid less than 100 pounds per night, you'll be expected to occupy one bedroom of the two bedrooms only. If this is not what you require, please highlight this soon after booking and I'll arrange for the cleaning of the second bedroom at a small fee of 15 pounds