Bring family and friends together in this large 4 1/2 bedroom, 3 bath, newly renovated farm house.
Conveniently located in Conway Village, you will be within walking distance to nearby shops and restaurants and a sandy beach on the Saco River.
Enjoy outdoor activities such as exploring nearby Dianna's Bath or Cathedral Ledge. Downhill and Cross Country skiing are within a few minutes, as well as the Shopping Outlets or area attractions like Storyland, Attitash or Cranmore.
You will find plenty of on-site entertainment in the game room which offers ping pong and foosball. Enjoy quality time together relaxing in the sunroom or watching movies on the large screen TV.
The second floor has 2 queen rooms and 1 king room.
The third floor is the family suite and has 2 rooms and a bathroom. There are 2 queen beds in the main room, and 2 full beds in the side room.
Have a BBQ on the outdoor grill and end your day with smores cooked in the outdoor firepit.
Large enough for 2-3 families, the house is also perfect for just 1 family.
Book now to reserve your mountain get-a-way!
If this house is not perfect for you, check out our nearby Bartlett Vacation House! https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7343571
Disponible para huéspedes
Entire House and yard.
Atención a los huéspedes
Please call Robert or Christina with any questions or issues: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Otros aspectos destacables
Check-In Time: 4:00pm
Check-Out Time: 11:00am
**Please be mindful of these times, as the cleaning staff is usually on a very tight schedule. Thanks!
Conway Vacation House Rules
1. Have Fun!
2. Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
3. All adults must be 21 years of age or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
4. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above are the sole responsibility of Guest.
5. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses
8. Cooking Smells: When making meals using grease, oil or using certain spices (such as garlic or curry), the smell can be offensive to guests arriving after your visit. When cooking with grease, oils or strong spices, the range hood fan must be running to try to eliminate the odor. All cupboards, appliances and countertops should immediately be washed down after cooking to remove any oily residue. Never leave grease or oil cooking unattended for it is a fire hazard. Reminder to all: cooking fires are only spread by trying to extinguish with water. There is a fire extinguisher under the kitchen sink in case of an emergency.
9. Candles and Incense: The use of flame burning candles or incense is prohibited.
10. Pets are permitted with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
11. Housekeeping: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
12. Interior Fireplace: The fireplace is an electric fireplace to provide additional warmth
and ambiance. While the glass of the fireplace does not get hot, the vent above the glass
does. Please do not allow young children to play on or near the fireplace.
13. Outdoor Firepit: All outdoor fires require a Town of Conway fire permit. Fire permits can be obtained at local area businesses. All Town of Conway fire codes must be obeyed. Use of the fire pit is the sole responsibility and liability of the Guest.
14. Fireworks: Some fireworks are legal in New Hampshire at the present time. However, because fireworks are extremely dangerous and can cause substantial damage when ignited in or around a building, all fireworks are prohibited on the premises.
16. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Please check the weather and plan your
travel accordingly to stay safe.
17. Lights: In the interest of promoting a greener environment, please shut off all lights when not in use.
18. Noise: Please be considerate of our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm at night.
Este anfitrión tiene 22 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones