Located on Fisgard St in the heart of Canada’s oldest Chinatown, and right next door to the Lee Chong 105. The 106 offers the same main floor living with a fabulous urban open floorplan and loft sleeping area in an incredible heritage restoration.
Like the 105, the 106 is an ideal location for the visitor wanting something exclusive within easy walking distance to all Victoria has to offer.
Minutes from the Inner Harbour, the architecturally impressive Legislative Buildings, world famous Empress Hotel, Royal BC Museum and fantastic eating establishments & shops.
Complete with all appliances and modern designer furnishings. The 106 offers self-contained comfort and convenience. It may also be booked along with the 111 for larger groups wishing to be close together.
Able to sleep a max of 4 with such features as :
- Queen size bed in loft
- Double sofabed
- Exposed original brickwork & iron beams
- Sloping ceilings from 10’ to 12’
- Quality bed & bath linens
- Fully appointed kitchen
- Tiled 4pce bathroom
- Stainless steel appliances
- Washer & Dryer
- Flat screen cable TV
- Bose stereo system
- Heated polished concrete flooring on main floor
- Bamboo flooring in upstairs loft bedroom
- Pet Friendly with $30 pet fee per stay