We had a great two months stay at "Toni's" place. Here are the pluses and minuses:
1) this is a high value place, which is nicely designed.
2) it has two great beds (both the bed in the bedroom and the sofa-bed in the living room) are great for sleeping. It is great for sleeping, as the bedroom is off the street, so it is not noisy (and it can get noisy in the Born area).
3) Shimon (who rents out the property for "Toni" whom we never met) is very personable and did a great job communicating with us and making sure everything was OK with the apartment.
4) It is in a great location (south Born area), so it is not too far to walk to the beach and all the lovely Born area has to offer.
1) the apartment is rather dark and not at all sunny, the black furniture adds to the dark feel.
2) lt could need some updates, particularly since the price is high (such as in the kitchen, shower-head, and brick walls)
3) It is a steep walk-up to the third floor, so you got to be in good shape in this apartment (or you will be in good shape by the time you leave it..)