Our historic farmhouse on 15 acres located in the hamlet of High Falls, was built in 1796 and is bordered by the Mohonk Preserve designated by the Nature Conservancy as one of the "Earth's Last Great Places".
The home, remodeled in 2013, has new appliances and furnishings. A chef’s kitchen has an adjacent large dining area for family meals. The living room has a massive stone fireplace for evenings by the fire.
All the bedrooms have pillow top mattresses Master bedroom has private bath.