At this Sonder, you'll love the stainless-steel appliances, views of the tallest art installation in the city, and rooftop access. This apartment is in SoMA, known for its vibrant museums, tech headquarters, and close to Civic Center Bart Station.
When you stay at a Sonder, you get all the local color of a neighborhood with none of the inconsistencies. Every home is equipped with crisp linens, high-speed Wi-Fi, cable TV, a full kitchen, and bath essentials—everything you need for an exceptional stay. Our services include monthly cleanings and a 24/7 concierge.
Atención a los huéspedes
Sonder will meet you at the property to help you with your luggage, provide you a tour, and check you into your Sonder stay comfortably. Don’t hesitate to contact our 24/7 concierge line should you need anything, from extra towels to restaurant recommendations. Otherwise, we’ll leave you to enjoy your stay!
Otros aspectos destacables
This apartment is available with flexible lease terms starting at a minimum of 30 nights or more. If this property isn't available for your dates, don't worry! Contact us to see what other Sonders are available for your stay.
This Sonder does not have air conditioning, but we can provide fans for each of the rooms that you can use during your stay.
1. All bookings require a security deposit of $500. You will not be charged for this in advance.
2. For security purposes, we require all guests to provide proof of identification through ID verification on our website. In order to check in, all guests must complete this process before 6 pm on the day of arrival.
3. Guests can cancel within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund, or cancel anytime up to seven days before the start of your trip and receive a 50% refund. Trips cancelled fewer than seven days in advance are not eligible for refunds. If you cancel within 24 hours of booking, please reach out to our team, as this refund has to be processed manually.
4. Check-in time is any time after 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
5. We do not allow smoking; breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine.
6. Most of our locations do not allow pets.
7. Generally, parties or excessive noise are not allowed in our locations. It may be possible to obtain permission to host a party; contact our team to learn more.
8. If a location is left in an exceptionally messy state, we will charge $40 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
9. Guests are not allowed to book a stay in their city of residence.
10. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
11. If more guests sleep at a location than the number originally stated in the booking, the security deposit will be charged in full.
12. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
13. If guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the predetermined check-out time, guests will be charged $50. This fee is applied to any late checkout between 11 am and 1 pm. Any guest who is still in the location after 1 pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if our team has approved a late checkout in advance.
14. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.