4+ nights for your stay? message me for special discounted rates.
Lovely Log Cabin is nestled against the State Forest and just across the street from Deep Creek Lake State Park. Only minutes from Wisp Ski Resort for winter activities and seconds from the Lake for summer fun!
Lovely Log Cabin is nestled against the State Forest and just across the street from Deep Creek Lake State Park. TRY OUT NEWLY BUILT 'NATURAL GRILL' - JUST LIKE YOU SEE AT FUNDRAISER ACTIVITIES - FUN! Minutes from Wisp Ski Resort for winter activities and seconds from the Lake for summer fun. State Park Discovery Center and boat launch will provide wonderfully fun education. Spring and fall are wonderful as well with hiking trails throughout the Forest just steps out your back door. TV and VCR in every bedroom, living room and rec room, stereo, internet access, pool table and two fireplaces - 1 in each living area. Relax on the Wrap-around deck or under the covered porch. The slate patio on the lower level is where you will find the hot tub. Whether you are playing a game of horse shoes, relaxing at the picnic table next to the natural fire pit, sunbathing, or grilling and enjoying some outdoor dining, It's All Good is where you want to be!
Atención a los huéspedes
We have nearby Offlake Rentals serving as our local property manager to ensure that every issue is promptly and professionally handled. We are generally available Via AirBnB messaging but the rental office is staffed 7 days a week.
Otros aspectos destacables
While there is no dedicated lake access from It's All Good, Deep Creek State park is less than 1,000' down the road offering a sandy beach area, tot lot, boat launch and picnic tables along the Lake's edge and hiking trails throughout. Swimming and Fishing can be found steps away! Additionally the Deep Creek Discover Center is within walking distance! It's All Good does NOT offer lakeviews. rather It's All Good is in a forested setting with Forested views and the privacy those afford. Deep Creek State Park is less than 1,000' down the road offering a sandy beach area, tot lot, boat launch and picnic tables along the Lake's edge and hiking trails throughout. Swimming and Fishing can be found steps away! Additionally the Deep Creek Discover Center is within walking distance!
- - Driver's License: Guest must supply a picture of their driver's license (usually email from smartphone) verifying age and name must match credit card used.
- - State and County Accommodation Tax: Maryland charges 6% and Garrett County charges 6%. A total of 12% tax will be collected directly by our property manager upon your booking.
- - Occupancy: The designated ‘max-occupancy’ of this rental home is 8. This occupancy level does not apply to children 2 years of age or younger. If overcrowding occurs during any time of the reservation immediate eviction is probable with no refund due.
- - Family Policy: The responsible guest must be 24 or older and must be a part of the lodging party. We do require a copy of the driver’s license to be on file verifying age. We generally rent to family groups only. Fraternities, Sororities, Bachelor parties, unless previously approved by me in advance, are prohibited from renting the home. If I approve such a group there is likely to be an extra security deposit and an inspection planned on day of guest departure with guest present. It is after this joint inspection is completed that a return of the security deposit may be made if all in order.
- - Holiday Weekends - price bump: While holiday weekends are a great time to escape to Deep Creek Lake, we do require a 3-night minimum stay and, we reserve the right to waive these standards for last minute reservations.
- - On-site Property Management: We employ Offlake Rentals to assist us in caretaking of the home and also of our guests. They will facilitate all necessary paperwork and inspections to keep us in compliance with State and County zoning guidelines. I will remain available via AirBnB throughout your experience; however we rely on Offlake Rentals to assist me to ensure maximum care of our guests.
- Pet Friendly: Should you desire to bring a dog an additional $65 pet fee will be collected by Offlake Rentals when they process the rental agreement paperwork