Bright upper unit in an Edwardian duplex built in 1913. Original details are intact including mahogany floors. The south facing bedrooms get lots of sun and look out over a big garden. Our kitchen is fully equipped so you can cook great meals and then enjoy them in the paneled dining room with its mid century dining table. This is a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath that will be shared.
There are 27 stairs from street level. The bunk beds are full size spring mattresses. We have a "shoes off" policy for cleanliness and minimizing noise out of respect for our downstairs neighbor.
Disponible para huéspedes
The whole flat is shared with the owner. The garden is shared.
Atención a los huéspedes
I live here all year and can help offer suggestions.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please confirm your check in and check out times at least 3 days in advance, and within a 30 minute window.
- No shoes inside the home. Please remove shoes at the foot of the stairs.
- No running inside the home.
- Quiet hours 9 pm to 8 am.
- Recyclables, compostables and trash should be transferred to main containers under outside stairs.
- Street facing doors must be locked at all times.
- Noise travels to downstairs neighbor. Please be considerate.
- Pots and pans, knives and wooden utensils must be hand washed.
- No smoking anywhere on the property.
- No extra guests allowed between 9 pm and 9 am the following day, and never without the registered Airbnb guest present.
- Your babies and toddlers are welcome. Please be aware that there may be small toys and other items laying around that could pose a choking hazard. There are no electrical outlet covers or stair gates.
- If you use our internet, you agree to do so only for lawful purposes
- Lost keys = $50
- Please leave the home as you found it.
Some of the most memorable experiences we have occured when we were traveling abroad. If you are staying in our home, you will find that you are in a warm and comfortable base in San Francisco, where some new memorable experiences might be waiting for you. We have two young children, which gives us the chance to discover our neighborhood and the City all over again. No matter how much there is going on outside, though, our favorite place to be is preparing and eating dinners together.