Hi I'm Vesper from China, and my boyfriend Bijay is from Nepal. Both of us are adventurous and easygoing. No matter where are you from, hope you could enjoy your stay in our apartment.
The cozy and bright apartment is at a perfect place to stay away from the noise from traffic and bars, yet you can reach any point of lakeside within 10mins walk.
24hr hot water shower
- The apartment is on the top floor(4 floors in total) in a very peaceful and quiet setting yet extremely close to public transport(3mins walk to the Nareswar bus station).
- There are one double bed, one single bed and one private bathroom in the room.
- We provide free wi-fi, cable TV and essential kitchen wares.
- If you need to do laundry, please let us know. We charge only 100Rs per kg(by washing machine)
- There're mosquito repellent liquid vaporizers in every room to ensure that you will not have problem with mosquitos during you stay
Disponible para huéspedes
- Indoor parking at the ground floor(1st floor)
- Spacious rooftop terrace for hanging clothes or a BBQ party
- A long balcony behind the rooms
Atención a los huéspedes
- We are living in the apartment at the 3rd floor.If you ever have any enquiry please just let us know,we will be glad to assist you
- My boyfriend Bijay is a professional paragliding pilot with over 8 years experience. He won the 2nd prize in the 2015 Pre World Cup Paragliding Competition. So if you are interested in paragliding, please let us know
Otros aspectos destacables
- The apartment is in a residential neighborhood, so please respect the local homeowners.
- Since it's a residential apartment building, there're senior citizens live downstairs, if u can come back before 22:00 would be appreciated.
If u come back after 22:00 please keep quiet while walking.
- Please don't play the music or talk loudly on the balcony or terrace after 21:30.
- - Please do not play the music too loudly at any time.
- - We would prefer that you remove your shoes while in the unit in order to maintain cleanliness.
- - Please do not smoke in the room. The balcony and the terrace are the smoking zones.