Our 1930’s Storybook home has a newly renovated chef’s kitchen, dining room, fireplace, deck overlooking a large yard. 2 bedrooms and the bathroom are upstairs. Each bedroom has newer queen sized pillow top plush mattress.
We are a 10 minute walk to SE Division (dining heaven: Pok Pok, Ava Gene’s, Xico, Cibo, American Local, Bollywood Theater, Salt & Straw, The Woodsmen Tavern.) You can also rent bikes nearby and ride around SE Clinton, a dedicated flat bikeway that will take you into downtown.
- We are state-registered service animal friendly! Pets must be housebroken or there will be additional cleaning fees.
-This is our home when you're not here, so please be mindful of how you leave the house.
- This is not a party house, and is for the most respectful and well-traveled of guests only.
- Please lock all doors and windows when in/out of the home.
- Please turn off all heat/AC when leaving for the day.
- This strictly a non-smoking house.
- We love our neighbors, and try never to impede on their right to a quiet home. Please quiet down by 9pm on the weekdays and 10pm on the weekends. this is especially important when using the deck!
- Please take all perishable items with you.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Artist, educator, urban cyclist, independent spirit who loves to travel, yet cherishes walks around the block when she comes home. I have a collection of over 40 vintage cameras, love to remodel interiors, cook brunch and I love extending hospitality for visitors.