Classic apartment, consisting of a living room with kitchenette, separate bedroom, bathroom and balcony. Spaces are arranged in bright, warm colors. Expressive and original bedroom gives character and unique style. Functional kitchen will allow you to quickly prepare your favorite meals, a separate place to rest and work will make everyone feel comfortable here. The apartment is fully equipped, and the added advantage of air conditioning, which will provide break even on hot days.
Otros aspectos destacables
- When you are checking-in, you are obliged to provide the document which will confirm your identity;
- In order to book a transfer from/to the airport contact us a day before arrival/departure. The shuttle is 90 PLN for up to 4 people;
- Feel free asking us about a guided tours! We have an amazing offer - including Auschwitz, Salt Mine, Cracow, Zakopane. We will arrange everything for you - tickets, travel and a guide;
- In the morning visit our Bistro to try delicious breakfasts with tasty coffee! At the lunch time we will serve you fresh salads and warm soups. Hey there, sweet-tooths, we’ve got homemade pastries!;
- Check-in time: 3pm | Check-out time: 11am-if you need to check-in earlier or check-out later, please, let us know in advance;
- Please respect the night silence between 10pm to 6am;
- While checking-in we require ID card or passport to confirm your identity, also you will be asked for your home address - your personal data will be processed exclusively for the purposes of keeping check-in records and for accounting purposes (in accordance with the personal data protection);
- According to current regulations it is prohibited to smoke in our apartments, also, in our apartments we do not accept pets;
Durante el período del 29 de Diciembre de 2017 - 01 de Enero de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 4 noches.
Hi there! :) We are a group of young, cheerful people, who with the support of Turnau Apartments and our team leader - Justyna, combine a wish of meeting new people with work. Each of us is different - studying psychology, architecture, turism, history it might seem that we wouldn't get along, but we simply can't imagine spending time apart :) We love to party together, to have fun together, to laugh. Above all, we work together and we are extremely lucky to present you our great apartments in a fantastic locations, perfect for families, friends or business guests. Come to Cracow and meet Ewa, Piotrek, Natalia, Max, Ida and Agnieszka - we will make your stay simply too cool :)