"Get away" without being too far away! ADORABLE CONDO-COTTAGE five minutes from the AIRPORT and an easy 10-20 minute drive to all the hot spots in Nashville.
More photos coming soon!
Please note: Sweet, adorable cat lives here! Some light cat care (food, litter) will be required. If not comfortable with this, I can arrange for a cat sitter to come by.
I'm in the neighborhood of DONELSON. Great things in Donelson:
1. Super convenient to basic shopping (Target, grocery stores, Home Depot, Walgreens, etc)
2. Nashville Greenway access - miles of walking/biking trails (I'm about a 5 minute drive from one)
3. Percy Priest Lake and Nashville Shores (water park resort)
4. The airport
5. Hip Donelson Farmers Market (May-Oct)
6. Restaurants: Bar-B-Cutie, McNamara's, Darfons, Homegrown Taproom
7. Safe, clean neighborhood with lots of families
Read more here: (URL HIDDEN)
About 5 minutes from the airport
You will need a car to get around (or take lots of Ubers)
- No shoes in the house
- No candles or fireplace
- Do not let cat outside
Este anfitrión tiene 25 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm a composer/lyricist and music teacher originally from Texas and Maryland. I lived in New York for seven years and was an Airbnb host there. I've recently moved to Music City and am now Airbnb-ing being my place here!
I like making music, cuddling with my sweet kitty Dixie, running in the park, hanging out with friends, and traveling. My last big trip was to Ireland, and next I hope to go to the Vienna and Prague (one day).
I hope I can make your stay in Nashville as comfortable (and inexpensive) as possible. Thank you for visiting!