Perfect for a single traveler, a couple, a couple travelling with a single, or two couples.
Ideal for a professional who needs a safe peaceful space which is still near the city or Tonsley Innovation Park & Flinders Hospital/University.
This is a brand new comfy home, close to panoramic views, and Mr Darcy's will particularly suit you if you need the two rooms. It is a warm, cozy family home, run by people with a hospitality background. With free WiFi that works well.
This accommodation is in a private wing of our new house, which consists of a kitchenette with its own fridge, kettle, toaster etc, a washing machine (no charge), and a private bathroom (with double sinks, a separate toilet, a full size bath and a generous shower cubicle). Both bedrooms have full-length mirrors, hotel-quality mattresses, electric blankets, and quality linen and towels (one is a queen bed and one is a double bed). Our newly built home is traditional in style, with high ceilings, and a return veranda. There are no internal steps.
Disponible para huéspedes
We have a large alfresco area at the rear of the property protected from the rain, which is a peaceful area to relax in and is also the entrance to the guest wing.
Guests are given a key to the private entrance, as well as a key to their bedroom.
Our new garden is underway, and any advice will be well received!
Atención a los huéspedes
We assure you that although is is very cheap, this place will exceed your room and bathroom expectations.
We are a professional couple who need the comforts of a good bed and the associated expectations of privacy. We use AirBNB ourselves and we appreciate the apprehension you may feel when booking somewhere that's "not a hotel".
There is a front-loader washing machine available (no charge); we are happy for guests to wash their clothes, and we prefer people to ecologically use the clothes line outside rather than the indoor dryer if possible.
We have worked in 5-Star Hotel groups (Ritz Carlton & Intercontinental), we ran a boutique guesthouse for 3 years (Echoes in the Blue Mountains) and are ready to advise and assist our guests on any issue.
Our home is shared with an arrogant cat and a short, friendly dog, but they are not encouraged into the Airbnb space.
Otros aspectos destacables
Airport or Train Station pickup can be organised.
The small village of Belair has a few places to eat; a very fine dining destination restaurant (Windy Point Restaurant), a good Indian (Mumbai Indian), and a family Chinese restaurant (House of Zen). There are also a couple of others; a cool cafe (Sheoak Cafe), and an award-winning bakery (Banana Boogie). The tiny local post office is a charming remnant of community life, and there is also a chemist and a general store.
* Please do not eat in the bedroom.
* No smoking inside the house. Please do not leave butts in the garden.
* Arrivals and Departure Times: Check in is from 1pm and check out is by 10am, unless other arrangements have been made prior.
* The numbers of guests accommodated must not exceed the number quoted for in the booking. Please let us know if there are changes to your plans.
* Owners Waiver: No responsibility is taken for guest’s personal property.
* WIFI password (the WiFi is free) is in the guest information.
* Damage: Cost for any damage will be paid by the guests. (Excludes normal wear and tear, but includes stains, damage to soft furnishing, as well as cracks and marks).
* Please be mindful to leave no stains from fake tan, makeup etc on the linen and towels.