Casa Esplendida is an impeccably renovated four bedroom home located just a short 3 minute walk to the gorgeous Langosta Beach. Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac and backing up to the mangroves, you will have all the tranquility and privacy you could want while still being close to all the action of Tamarindo. This exquisitely renovated 4 bedroom/ 3.5 bath house has everything you would need in a vacation rental plus all the comforts of home! Pura Vida living at its finest!
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Embrace the Pura Vida lifestyle Costa Rica is known for and ENJOY your stay to the fullest:)
2. Due to security reasons, the number of guests stated at the time of booking is the maximum number of guests allowed on property unless you provide a photo id and receive prior approval by the host to bring visitors on the property.
3. The primary Guest must be age 25 or older.
4. No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties.
5. No pets are allowed unless special approval by hosts.
These additional terms apply to all our Accommodations in addition to the standard Airbnb terms:
This Property Rental Agreement is made by and between the owner, either directly or through its authorized leasing agent (“Owner”) of a vacation rental property (“Property”), the renter of the property (“Guest”), (each, a “party”, collectively, “the parties”). This Property Rental Agreement and all exhibits, linked pages and attachments referenced below, which by this reference are incorporated herein as though fully set forth, are, together, the “Agreement”. Guest desires to rent the Property from Owner, Owner desires to rent the Property to Guest, and desires to facilitate such rental, all upon the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
1. Rental Specifics. Guest and Owner agree to the specific terms of the vacation property rental (“Booking”) set forth on the Booking Summary Page (“Booking Summary”), including without limitation, the Property description, any additional terms referenced or linked from the Property description page, the rental dates, the rental charges, the damage reporting procedure, the cleaning fees, the deposit amounts and total charges, all of which terms are by this reference incorporated into this Agreement as though fully set forth. The terms of the Booking Summary shall control any conflict between the terms of this Agreement and the Booking Summary.
2. General Terms. The following terms shall apply to the Booking.
a. Check-In. Check-In Time is 1PM, unless otherwise arranged with the host.
b. Check-Out. Check-Out Time is 11AM, unless otherwise arranged.
c. Payment Processing. Payments of the fees and other charges set forth on the Booking Summary shall be processed by as part of the Services.
d. Cleaning Fees. The stated Cleaning Fees includes only the cost of standard cleaning services engaged at the end of Guest’s rental term.
3. Guest agrees there shall be no holding over or late departure without prior approval. Any unauthorized holding over by Guest shall be subject to a charge of 1 and 1/2 times the daily prorated rent ("Holdover Rate"), plus any additional damages incurred including, but not limited to, the cost of alternative housing for other guests displaced by Guest's holding over. Unapproved late check-outs will be charged 50% of the Holdover Rate.
4. If the condition of the Property following the rental term requires extra cleaning beyond such standard level, or if Guest at any time requests additional cleaning services, Guest shall be solely responsible for the cost of such cleaning, and Guest hereby authorizes and directs to retain such amounts from the security or other deposit amounts held by or affirmatively charge or debit, as the case may be, such amounts from Guest’s charge or debit account on file with.
5. No refund shall be given for cancellations due to severe weather, road closures, traffic delays, early departures, or illness or injury.
6. Utilities/Telephone: Owner is to pay for all utilities, and hot tub maintenance (if applicable), except long distance telephone charges. Guest may use the telephone for local calls only and should use a credit card or call collect to make any long distance calls. Guest agrees to pay for all long distance telephone charges during their stay and acknowledges that these charges may be levied on their credit card up to two months after check out. Note that phone, Internet, cable, and satellite connections, where available, cannot always be guaranteed, especially in mountain locations, and no refund will be given if they are not functional.
7. Smoking. No smoking is allowed inside the home. If evidence of smoking is found, Guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee of at least $500 to clean the carpet, upholstery, and drapery.
8. Occupancy. Occupancy may not exceed the number of people included in Guest's Booking. Occupancy calculation includes infants and children. Occupancy also includes any and all guests who visit the property, and no parties or other gatherings which exceed the Occupancy limit shall occur without prior approval of the Owner.
9. Children. Guest agrees to supervise children at all times while using the Property, and to take necessary precautions with children who may wet their beds including utilizing plastic protection sheets or "Pull Ups". Costs to replace mattresses or linens damaged by bed wetting will be charged to the credit card on file. Note: Hot Tubs are not a safe environment for children under 12 at any time. Children aged 12 and over must be supervised at all times while using a hot tub.
10. Allergies. Guest agrees that they are not entitled to a refund for any allergic reactions from any member of their party due to pollen, animals or environmental conditions.
11. Representations and Warranties.
a. By Guest. Guest represents and warrants to Owner and as follows:
i. Guest is at least 25 years old and has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and perform his/her obligations hereunder without restriction or limitation of any kind.
ii. Guest will abide by all conditions, restrictions and requirements (1) imposed by controlling law; (2) set forth in this Agreement, and (3) posted or provided at the Property or on the grounds of the Property, whether by Owner or by a homeowners association or similar group or body.
iii. Guest will keep all exterior access points to the Property (e.g. doors, ground-floor windows) locked at all times during the rental period when the Property is not occupied by Guest or its guests.
iv. Guest will not do, or allow others to do, anything on or near the Property that could be considered a nuisance to any third party.
v. Guest will not sublet the Property to any third parties.
vi. Guest and its guests will not damage the Property or any appointments, furniture or fixtures in the Property, nor shall Guest and its guests remove any article of personal property from the Property premises. Guest acknowledges and agrees that damage, loss or injury to the Property due to failure by Guest and its guests to abide by these reasonable restrictions shall be subject to remedy through all available legal, equitable and contractual means.
vii. Guest understands that they may be occupying premises in a winter mountain environment and as such have to be responsible for avoiding situations that may cause injuries or falls. Changing weather conditions can create hazardous and icy conditions on and around the Property. Guest agrees to hold harmless the Owner and in case of accident or injury sustained while using the Property.
b. By Owner. Owner represents and warrants to Guest and as follows:
i. Owner is the owner or authorized leasing agent of the owner of the Property and has full right, power and authority to enter into and perform its obligations under this Agreement.
ii. The rental of the Property as contemplated herein does not violate any applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances or contracts to which Owner and/or the Property are bound.
iii. To Owner’s knowledge after due inspection there are no unmarked hazards on the Property of any kind, visible or otherwise, that could cause reasonably foreseeable injury to Guest or Guest’s guests.
iv. The Property contains adequate and operational furnishings and appointments, ordinary wear and tear excepted, suitable for the number of persons the Property sleeps and is otherwise consistent in all material respects with the description of the Property on the Services property information page, including without limitation, (1) in the kitchen: cooking implements and utensils, paper towels, plates and silverware, pots and pans, refrigerator and freezer, stove or oven, coffee maker, table or bar, and chairs or barstools, (2) in the bathrooms: toilet paper and towels, (3) in the living room or similar rooms: couches, chairs or their equivalents, (4) in the recreation room, on the patio/porch and such other locations as described on the Services property information page.
v. The Property is in clean and useable condition, ordinary wear and tear and use by Guest excepted.
a. Personal Property and Injury. Guest's personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by Owner, or any homeowners association against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Owner and do not insure against personal injury to Guest, its invitees or licensees for any reason. Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Guest, their invitees or licensees or their personal property.
b. By Guest. Guest shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of Owner and , and their respective agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, assigns and insurers against any claim, action, liability, loss and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and related costs (collectively “Loss”) relating to or arising out of Guest’s and/or its guests’ breach of this Agreement or violation of any applicable federal, state, local or association law, ordinance, rule or regulation (together, “Law”).
c. By Owner. Owner shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless each of Guest and , and their respective agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, heirs, personal representatives, assigns and insurers against any Loss relating to or arising out of Owner’s breach of this Agreement or violation of any applicable Law.
13. Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, NEITHER NOR OWNER MAKES ANY WARRANTIES TO GUEST OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. NEITHER NOR OWNER WARRANTS, AND NEITHER SHALL BE LIABLE, TO GUEST OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR INOPERABILITY OF ’S SERVICES, TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS OR THE INTERNET, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER ERROR, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER INJURY, DAMAGE OR DISRUPTION OF ANY KIND TO PERSON OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF AND/OR OWNER. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER OR OWNER BE LIABLE TO GUEST FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. EACH OF ’S AND OWNER’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY HEREUNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY GUEST TO OWNER UNDER THE RENTAL AGREEMENT FACILITATED THROUGH ’S SERVICES.
14. Arbitration. In the event of a dispute between the parties arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including with respect to any Bookings or sums billed, collected and/or distributed hereunder, the parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute through informal good faith negotiations entered into promptly upon the request of a party. In connection with such process, each party shall share all information relating to such matter reasonably requested by the other party. In the event such dispute is not successfully resolved within 30 days of the parties’ initial dispute resolution conversation, the matter shall be submitted to binding arbitration for resolution. Such arbitration shall be conducted by the Berkeley, California offices (or such offices nearest Berkeley) of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, or its successor (“JAMS”). Arbitration shall be conducted by JAMS in accordance with applicable JAMS rules governing the resolution of commercial disputes, generally, provided that notwithstanding any contrary provision within the JAMS rules, the arbitrator shall determine the rights and obligations of the parties according to the substantive laws of the state of California. The parties shall share equally in the cost of the arbitration subject to the arbitrator’s discretion to allocate such cost among the parties in accordance with equitable considerations. Any award, which may include legal and equitable relief, will be final and binding and judgment may be enforced by any court of competent jurisdiction.
14. Priority; Waiver; Controlling Law; Etc. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms of this Agreement and the Booking Summary Page, the terms of the Booking Summary Page shall prevail. Subject to Section 8 below, no modification of any Booking shall be binding unless in writing (email confirmation OK) issued by an authorized representative of , Owner and/or Guest, as the case may be, with written, affirmative acceptance and approval of such modification by an authorized representative of the other parties (electronic signature or email confirmation OK). No waiver of any right or obligation under this Agreement shall be binding unless in a writing signed by the party to be bound. If any provision herein is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. All rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative. Affirmative clicking of (a) the “I agree” checkbox and (b) “Book Now” button on the Booking Summary Page by Guest shall constitute Guest’s binding agreement to and acceptance of the terms of the Booking, including without limitation, this Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California (without regard to its conflict of law provisions) and, subject to Section 6 hereof, all actions arising from or relating to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts situated in Alameda County, California. No terms, provisions or conditions of any email, acknowledgment or other writing or form that Guest may use, or any handwritten changes or notations by Guest on a or Owner-provided form shall serve to alter, modify or have any effect on the terms of this Agreement and the parties’ resulting rights and obligations.
15. Modification. Owner may modify any of the provisions of this Property Rental Agreement, at any time in its sole discretion, by posting a new Property Rental Agreement unless otherwise provided in the revised Property Rental Agreement, the modified terms shall take effect immediately when posted. shall use commercially reasonable efforts to notify Owner and/or Guest in advance of any such modifications, provided it shall remain Owner’s and Guest’s duty to review the Property Rental Agreement from time to time to inform themselves of the provisions and requirements thereof. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO EITHER OWNER OR GUEST, SUCH PARTY’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RECOURSE AND REMEDY IS TO CEASE USE OF THE SERVICES. OWNER’S AND/OR GUEST’S CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICES FOLLOWING THE MODIFICATION OF THE AGREEMENT SHALL CONSTITUTE SUCH PARTY’S BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF AND AGREEMENT TO THE PROPERTY RENTAL AGREEMENT AS MODIFIED.
Este anfitrión tiene 18 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones