Our place is halfway between North Bay, ON (1/2 hr south) and Temagami, ON (1/2 hr north). You’ll love our place because of the views, the location, and the people. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets). Because of the numerous waterways and crown land surrounding us the area is considered the canoeing capital of the world and offers a variety of other outdoor activities.
This room in our small motel complex has been recently updated with new flooring, paint and a bathroom reno. It has a double bed and a bunk bed. The bunk bed is a double on the bottom and twin on the top. The room has a nice sitting area with a big comfy loveseat for watching the 40" flat screen TV or enjoying the electric fire place. There is also a small dining table. A backdoor leads out onto a common patio area with a beautiful view of our Bay. We also have a few cabins and campsites on the property. Depending on the time of year there may be other guests to socialize with if you so desire.
Disponible para huéspedes
In addition to the amenities available within the unit you will also have access to enjoy the property. Horse shoe pits, bocce ball, camp fire pits and a swimming area are available for your enjoyment. We also have canoes and a small motor boat available for a small rental fee.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are usually available 24/7 to assist our guests with any needs. Our units are considered housekeeping units so towels and bedding are only exchanged upon departure unless requested.
Otros aspectos destacables
This room is equipped with a bar sized fridge, microwave, and dining table. A small shared BBQ is also available outside the back door on the patio area.
- On site restaurant available hours vary - after hours available to overnight guest if pre-arranged
- We have 3 acres of property for your enjoyment, camp fire pits, horseshoe pits, bocce ball and 1000' of water front available for your use.
- property is also surrounded by 100's of acres of crown land and waterways: great for atving, fishing, canoeing, kayaking or just relaxing
- Please help keep our property clean, dispose of garbage in receptacles and clean up after pets
- No loud music (noise) after 11 pm.
- smoking allowed outside NOT in the rooms/units
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.