**We only accept inquiries from people who have reviews**
Our home was built in 1935 & completely reno'd in 2016. We are 7 min to downtown Richmond where you will find restaurants, family-friendly activities, nightlife, coffee shops, the river & Carytown! Our cat keeps to herself, & our dog is the sweetest! The yard is fenced & we have a fire pit! We would love to share our home w/ you - if you love coffee, great food, dog snuggles & outdoor activities - this is the spot for you!
If you stay downtown, parking will be a nightmare - here you can literally park right outside the front door :)
Our guest room has a clean and sleek minimalist design! The mattress is a queen and it's the most glorious memory foam you'll ever experience! You will have a closet and an additional small storage area for clothes. When you arrive, we will have a monitor with Chromecast in the room so you can watch netflix etc :)
The home has mostly all original windows and some of the original hardwood floors. There is so much character here! We also have an ecobee system which is easy to adjust so you never get too hot or cold!
We are a few blocks away from the new northside Luncheonette - breakfast there is delicious. Black Hand Coffee just opened up down the street as well (walking distance). They roast on site and their coffee is so good! The neighborhood is being revitalized and we are so excited to be a part of it!
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the entire home except my husbands office and our master bedroom. Please make yourself at home! Feel free to lounge in the stylish living room with a good book or movie, set up the fire pit in the back yard, or whip up some cuisine in the kitchen!
Atención a los huéspedes
We are very social and love hosting people in our home. We are happy to socialize and hang/chat with you - but we are more than happy to give you space if that's what you'd like.
Otros aspectos destacables
Reminder that we do have 1 dog and 1 cat. I also work from home so I am around quite often (but am respectful of our guests!)
- I work from home. During week days we are up by 8am, and tend to go to sleep around 10-11pm. We just ask that you keep noise level to a minimum after 11pm.
- On weekends, we typically go to bed by midnight. If we are heading to bed, we just ask that you be mindful of the noise level. The same goes for us. If you are heading to bed early, we will be quiet :)
- Additional guests are not allowed overnight
- You may have a small number of friends over to hang out, but make sure to give us a heads up. :)
- No smoking (anything) inside our home.
- All doors and windows must be locked at all times (the wind can blow the front door open when left unlocked). We don't want to lose any pets :)
- Please keep the front door locked at all times.