Beautiful, luxury accommodation, Lowen Lodge benefits from on
site facilities including swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, 9 hole
golf course, gym, beauty spa and a restaurant hosted by Masterchef
winner James Nathan. Plus the UK's first artificial wave machine: the
Flowrider. Ideally located for both Padstow and Newquay.
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: 1 x super king size, 1 x twin.
* Bed linen Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels). Please request link or un-linked beds in
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen Utilities: Refrigerator, freezer, built in gas hob,
electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Nearest beach: 7 miles.
* Nearest amenities: On site.
* Outdoors: Small open plan garden laid to lawn, large decked terrace
area, patio table and chairs, barbecue, balcony. Countryside
* Parking: Parking at the side for two cars.
* Family facilities: Travel cot, high chair, fitted stair-gate,
additional mobile stair-gate; other equipment not provided but can
be hired - see hire page.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas
c.h. and hot water.
* Important notes: No smoking, no pets.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, TV, Balcony, cooking hob, oven, fridge, freezer, sofa, swimming pool, shower, separate entry, 2 x single bed, king size bed, garden, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, BBQ grill, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Dryer, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Tennis, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Parking, Baby cot, Baby high chair, Toilet paper, Soap;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom, Kitchen