Spend your vacation in our comfortable Moody Point beach home. Our two story, 3 BR 2 BA, Sunshine Shack is located just steps away from the Atlantic Ocean at the end of a safe and quiet dead end street with only three other houses on the road. This bright and airy home is filled with lots of sun and is appointed with comfort and pleasant coastal colors and textures. Let the sight, sound, and smell of the ocean fill the cottage and your heart.
We have lovingly updated this cottage and this is the first season that we are offering this as a rental. We hope the details and effort will show how excited we are to share our cottage and beautiful Moody, Maine with other families and friends. Come see what is so special about the Wells, Moody, Ogunquit and Kennebunk beaches, restaurants and activities.
Disponible para huéspedes
Our air conditioned, beach cottage includes a 46” Flat Screen TV which is mounted above a gas fireplace. We have WiFi and an office space downstairs for someone who was unable to completely leave work behind and a Play Station for the occasional and sometimes welcomed rainy day. Our kitchen has a combination of granite counter tops and warm butcher block surfaces, stainless steel appliances, and all the cooking and dining items you may need. We also have a beautiful large gas fire pit that sits off our deck where you can have a glass of your favorite summer beverage in the glow of fire light all while listening to the waves crash the shore just 50 yards away. Outdoors we have a patio table on the deck, a Weber gas grill and an outdoor shower in order to rinse off the beach sand. A good sized yard, some hammock chairs, lawn games and a couple bikes, make for plenty of areas and activities to enjoy outside of the cottage.
Otros aspectos destacables
This year we are including a $100 gift certificate to the Fisherman's Catch Restaurant if you book at least a one week stay.
- Candles are NOT allowed
- Quiet Hours are 10:00 pm to 7:00 am
- NO Pets and NO smoking allowed
*Must 25 years of age to rent
*Not handicapped accessible
1. Smoking is NOT allowed
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed in the contract.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 7:00a.m. Guests shall be entitled to the quiet enjoyment of the rental
unit. Any disturbance resulting in police action, neighborhood complaints or any violation of the rules and regulations is considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay with all monies paid forfeited.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Owner attempts to properly maintain the vacation rental.
5. The vacationer agrees to immediately notify the owner of any maintenance problem, so that the situation can be remedied as soon as possible. Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences that may occur for which he has no control. This includes, but is not limited to: power outages, adverse weather conditions, mandatory evacuation, construction, mechanical failure such as grill, fire pit, television, fire place, etc.
6. No refunds will be given for occurrences beyond the owner’s control. Owner shall not be held liable for any injuries that may occur to Guests or their guests as a result of the acts of said Guest and their guests.
7. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
8. Only use appliances for their intended uses
9. Pets are NOT allowed.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked on the pavement in the designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not provide linens or any towels for any rentals that are booked less than 7 nights. We do not permit bedding or blankets to be taken from the unit. Please leave unit as you found it when you arrived. Please place all trash in receptacle outside and run the dishwasher before your leave if you have dirty dishes.
Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
Fire pit: The fire pit is a propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fire pit.
Water and Septic: The property is on town water and sewer system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000.00.
Este anfitrión tiene 13 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones