Absolutely best location if you want to experience and stay in the cool part of Copenhagen.
Beautiful, bright and cosy apartment equiped with Danish design furniture. Cosy kitchen and bathroom and a big balcony. Ideal for families with children.
The apartment is 5 minute walk away from the metro station. Air-Mattresse is available upon request. Shopping mall Fisketorvet 15 minute walk away. Supermarkets within minutes from the apartment.
No excessive noise after 10pm. No house parties, and it is expected that the apartment is returned in same condition as when checking in.
The bathroom is a typical small Copenhagen bathroom and has shower, sink and toilet in one space.
We are very easy going people, but we do have rules. This is to ensure that all our guests have the best experience possible. By booking with us, you are agreeing to follow these rules.
1. Please do not ring our neighbours door bell under any circumstance (unless there is an emergency). Our door bell number will be given to you upon booking. If no body answers (which is extremely rare), we ask that you call us on the phone numbers provided.
2. We require a few days notice of your arrival time and estimated check in time. If you leave this to the last minute we may not be as flexible to check you in. We will do our best to meet your needs, but we ask that you give us the info we need to be as efficient as possible.
3. We have a late check in fee of 150 DKR, for check in´s after 22:30 and 250 DKR after 00:30. Please bring in cash
4. if you are over an hour late for your agreed check in time, without informing us, we may not be there when you arrive. If this happens, it will be your responsibility to contact us and arrange another time for the check in. In this case, a fee of 10€ will be charged for the inconvenience.
5. Smoking is permitted, but only on the balconies. We ask that you close the doors to keep the smell contained.
6. We ask that you dispose of your own rubbish/trash. This is done by putting it in the containers in the back yard.
7. Low noise policy - This is a residential building where local people live. For this reason, we insist that noise is kept to a minimum.
9. Keys - Getting keys cut in Copenhagen can be expensive. We understand accidents happen, but should they get lost or you forget to give them back at the end of your stay, you will be charged 500 DKR to replace them.
10. We ask that guests leave the bathroom, shower and kitchen as they found it.
11. No pets allowed in this flat at any times
We reserve the right to terminate a reservation if our house rules are not respected with no refund, so please take note of our house rules before making a reservation.
Thank you in advance :)
Smoking is permitted on the balcony