With welcoming touches and all the comforts of home, Bramleys is ideal
for those seeking the outdoor life. Located on the edge of Bodmin
Moor, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and a 10 minute walk from
the river Camel. St Breward village is about a mile away where The Old
Inn welcomes its patrons with a choice of fine Cornish ales. A 20
minute drive from the coast and a number of glorious sandy beaches.
* Sleeps: 7
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x bunk beds + single.
* Bed linen Towels: Linen towels provided. Please order 6' double
in Bedroom 2 in advance.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen Utilities: 2 refrigerators, built in electric double
oven, 5 ring gas hob, microwave, dishwasher.
* Nearest beach: 8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 2 miles.
* Outdoors: To the rear is a large patio with patio tables and chairs
and a further good sized garden mainly laid to lawn with climbing
frame, swings, gas barbecue, countryside views. The front of the
property is mainly laid to lawn, patio table, 4 chairs. Lockable
outside store available for storage of wet-suits, surfboards, bikes
etc. The owners live in the self-contained apartment above
* Parking:Parking for 3 cars (driveway is shared with the owner)
* Family facilities: This is a "Baby Friendly" property. Please order
baby equipment in advance.
* Pets: Maximum 2, additional by arrangement; £25 per pet per
week. Information about bringing your pet.
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent, gas
c.h./hot water, gas fire lounge, underfloor heating and heated
towel rails in en suite and bathroom.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: 4pm arrival - 10am departure.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
- Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones