The apartment has a basic equipment for up to 6 people. Everything what you need for a nice stay in Vienna . A big sleeping room and a small one, a kitchen and bathroom with shower . Next to the apartment is the subway station U3 Kardinalnaglplatz which brings you in 8min to the Citycenter. There is also a nice shisha bar "black lounge" , a super market "billa" and nice restaurants in the area.
The apartment has everything what you need for staying some days in Vienna . One minute to walk to the next subway station u3 Kardinalnaglplatz. Only 4 stops to the city centers subway station U3 Stephansplatz . This takes about 8mins.
There is a small kitchen for cooking some tasty spaghetti.
We provide clean towels, bed sheets and basic equitpment for cooking and washing and a high speed internet connection.
The apartment is in the first floor and located in the 3 district of Vienna., Wien Landstraße.
The apartment is comfy cold in summer, because its on the first floor and there are big stone walls. For winter we have a good working heating system.
The apartment is silent. The bedroom windows are facing the courtyard.
Attention the room heigh of the bad room is only 2 meter
Bed - 4 persons Bedroom 1:
There is a large bed 160x200 for 2 people and a sofabed for up 2 people.
Bed - 2 people Bedroom 2:
There is a stockbed for 2 floors for 2 persons and a closet.
There is a kitchen with induction cooker and fridge with freezer function. Spices, beverage and cooking tool is available.
In the bathroom all the tools of daily use are available. Hair dryer, mirror, shower, shower gel, soap.
A public parking space is available nearby at 1300m (15min walk). This costs € 5 per day. Rennweg 104 or another garage 2 stops by subway U3 Franzosengraben 2 for 3,4€ a day.
In District 3 short term parking zone is valid from 9-22 clock, Mon-Fri business days.
short term parking zone = 1 hr / 2 €
The neighbours are very quiet and unobtrusive.
The next Supermarket is only 300m away.
The shopping center galleria is just a walk away , walking 5 minutes. The supermarket Billa is 300 meters away from the apartment. Adress: Erdbergstraße 61, 1030 Wien
The area is very safe.
Access for guests:
The guest has access to every room.
Interaction with guests:
My team isbefore and during their stay at any time electronically, by email, Whats App, Airbnb App and telephone for guests available.
We are trying as quickly as possible to respond to all inquiries.
Guests are welcomed at check-in personally.
The location of the apartment is well served to reach the city center. By subway you drive 8 minutes to the center, 1 District, Stefan Dome. The Prater and Danube Island invites you to walk and is very close. Additional points of interest nearby include the city center, the Sisi Museum, Kunsthistorisches Museum, Natural History Museum, the Hundertwasser House, Naschmarkt.
The next public transport are the subway station U3 Kardinal Nagl Platz (1min). The app Qando Vienna is very helpful and is recommended.
The Sbahn (citytrain), subway, bus and tram runs in the interval of 5-10 min. That depends on the time at peak hours the intervals are shorter.
Subway/Metro Station: U3 Kardinalnagl Platz
Next Sbahn Station: Landstraße (2 subway stops away)
please be advised:
Early check-in before 11am and late arrivals after 8pm are charged with 10 Euros; after 10pm with 20 Euros (cleaning staff will have to take a taxi to get home).
Calculate a lateness of 30 min (60 mins if you are traveling by car) into your expected time of arrival. If you arrive over 1 hour late please pay an additional 10 Euros/hour. The cleaning staff is instructed to overlap their cleaning with your arrival to counter this possibility. So please be polite and understanding if they still have some work to do when you arrive.
Read the booking confirmation email from airbnb for exact description of how to get to the apartment from your transport hub.
The owner is not able to do the key exchange himself as he is a busy person. We kindly ask for your understanding.
Smoking not allowed , 200€ fine. If smells to smoke or I find a cigaret.
The shoes always off.
No loud music after 22 clock.
Candles should be supervised.
No fire in the apartment.
Food only in the kitchen and at the dining table.
Rule Nr. 1:
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB MY NEIGHBORS
This is the most important thing for your stay. This means:
- Do not speak loud in the corridors or in the inner yard.
- Do not speak at all in the corridors and the inner yard after 22hrs. (Because when a group of persons speak in a corridor there is an echo that makes it loud automatically).
- Do not walk up to the rooftop terraces and balconies to look at the view etc. They are private and belong to my neighbors.
- No drinking parties and no drunk persons in the corridors of the building.
- No loud music from inside the apartment that can be heard outside the apartment.
- Using Airbnb means that you prefer to stay like a local, so please blend in like a local and do not walk around taking pictures of the building etc because this feels strange for the people living there.
Rule Nr. 3:
DO NOT DISTURB MY NEIGHBORS
Rule Nr. 4:
Treat the apartment with respect and be careful with the resources of the apartment.
Among other things this means:
- Turn off all lights when you go out for the day.
- In the winter time, turn off the heating completely at times when you let fresh air in. Please do not keep the windows open while keeping the heating running inside.
- No smoking inside the apartment but only on the street outside.
- Slippers are available in the apartment for use rather than outdoors shoes.
- Lock the door from the outside by turning the key. If the door is not locked properly insurance will not cover if something happens.
- I provide shampoo and soap etc. Please take what you need for your stay and leave the rest for the next guests.
Rule Nr. 5:
Should there be something that is not working properly in the apartment or if you are missing something that would be useful to have, I kindly ask you to contact me immediately so that I can assist! I want your stay to be perfect :)
If you breaking the rules you will get a fine!
200€ for smoking!
Este anfitrión tiene 282 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are a ecommerce service company and would like to have happy customers.